forty-four

an// hi guys! im finally done my exams and they all went really well :)) i should be back to posting twice a week again but this book is ending in just a few more parts! make sure you check out my jimin fic if you get the chance and enjoy this chapter <3 love youuu

~

"She's so teensy." Jungkook took the baby in his arms. "She-- she's so teensy," he repeated.

"She's a couple months old," Jin whispered, as if his quiet voice would keep her soothed in the loud room. Though, it did.

"She's so small." Jungkook picked up one of her fists using his thumb and forefinger. "Hyung!" he gasped.

"I know."

"Does she sleep all of the time?" Jin nodded, helping Jungkook support his daughter's head better. "How much fun is it to have a tiny baby, hyung?" Jin chuckled at this.

"Oh, it's amazing, buddy." Jungkook grinned as the baby girl nuzzled closer to him in her sleep. "She's so calm and quiet-- don't you think?"

"Oh man, she's awesome-- dude, look." Jimin turned from his conversation with Hobi and smiled.

"Awh." Jimin looked up to Jin for permission who simply nodded.

The baby was passed over and Jungkook stretched his arm before leaning over Jimin's shoulder to see the baby. She was still sleeping despite the noisiness that was present around her on the red carpet.

The same red carpet Elise was having great fun racing Taehyung across. She'd slept through the entire viewing of the movie on Jungkook's shoulder, only waking for the credits to roll where she and Jungkook had squinted their eyes to find his name, only she couldn't even read.

"Again, again!" You sighed as you called her over for a drink of water. She drank, dripping water down her chin.

"You're going to be so tired tonight," you sighed, running a finger through her hair.

"Wanna go again!" She exclaimed. Taehyung jogged over as he ran a hand through hair, pushing it back. "Again, Tae-- again?"

"Su--"

"Taehyung," you scolded, taking her hand. Tae chuckled and you gestured to the woman who was waiting patiently, watching your exchange. "Go be a proper date! What are you doing?"

"I was just playing with princess" he defended with a pout. Elise jumped up and down, wanting to run across again. "But, princess, I shall get going now."

She frowned at him. "No!"

"Yes-- see," he gestured to his date, who he hoped to soon make his girlfriend. "I have to go now." T/GF waved.

"No," Elise whined. She tugged at your dress. "Wanna go, TaeTae, wanna g--" She shut up. "Baby?"

She let go of you and ran to Jimin's legs, almost tripping over her dress. He looked down. "Hi there," Jimin acknowledged.

"Baby?" she asked, pointing. Jimin crouched down so she could see. She poked the baby in the cheek, accidentally waking her. "Uh oh!"

The baby began to cry and Jimin apologized as he handed her back to his father. "It's alright-- it's about time her mother fed her anyway." He bidded his goodbyes as he headed off in search of his wife. Elise frowned.

"Baby gonna race?"

"Race?" Jungkook asked. "Where are you racing?" She pointed at the carpet. People were heading home now.

"Red!" Jungkook grinned.

"I'll race you!" 

Jimin laughed and pointed to himself. "I'll race too-- I'm faster than him." Elise giggled as she led them over. You crossed your arms and watched them.