thirty-one

an// im sorry i didn't post on tuesday and that this post is a day late! i've been so busy :(

~

"Where's Jungkook-- ah, there--" Yoongi walked over and Jungkook handed him his coffee.

"Here you go, hyung."

"Have you finished the scene?" Jungkook gulped and tried to come up with an excuse.

"Well, hyung, you see--"

"Please tell me you haven't finished." Jungkook grinned.

"It isn't done!" Yoongi began to walk and Jungkook scurried after him. "I haven't done much, in fact, hyung-- why?"

"I'm changing up the scenes leading up to it because we're running out of time." Jungkook sighed. "You need to look at this, alright?" Yoongi handed him a folder.

"Okay."

"And this." Another stack of papers.

"I thought you were going to shorten it, hyung," Jungkook mumbled. "Not extend it."

Yoongi gave him a look and Jungkook quickly shut up. "There are some monologue-type scenes for Jin hyung in there-- give them to him to study."

"Okie dokie."

"And I want that scene done-- read the scenes before that carefully, aright?" Jungkook nodded.

"Do I need to make copies of this?" Yoongi sighed as he sat back in his chair.

"If you could." Jungkook smiled. "Ask my assistant-- she'll do it for you."

"Okay, hyung." Yoongi rubbed his forehead. "How much water do you drink?" Yoongi opened his eyes.

"What?"

"Water, hyung." Yoongi stared. "If you're drinking so much coffee you should be drinking water too-- maybe that's why you're having so many headaches."

"Right."

"How's your baby!" Jungkook grinned. "I bet he's cute-- is he feeling better? You said he wasn't feeling well."

"Yes, very much better-- get to work, Jungkook." Kook nodded and began to walk off. "Shit-- wait, Jeon."

He turned right back around and Yoongi rummaged through papers again. "Yeah?"

"You need to ask her to make a copy for y/n-- and, this." Yoongi handed Jungkook a folded piece of paper. "Do you go to see her?"

"Ms. Y/N?" Yoongi nodded. Jungkook straightened out his shoulders and smiled proudly. "Yep."

"Give this to her then-- with the script." Jungkook's eyes widened.

"Me?" Yoongi sighed.

"Yes, you." Jungkook grinned. "Didn't you say your midterms were this week?" The boy nodded. "Get the copies and go home early today. Give the stuff to her and take the day off to study, alright?" Jungkook nodded and smiled.

"Will do, hyung-- thank you."

---

"Ms. Y/N," Jungkook whined, knocking on the door. He turned and leaned his back against it. "Open it."

"Jungkook, please go away."

"I have to give you something-- I'll go away right after." You sighed, setting your glass down. "I wanna say hi to Elise; please?"

"Jungkook, go away." He let out a sigh.

"Can I just give you the letter from Yoongi hyung?" You sighed. "He asked me to give it to you."