Ch 6- Kakashi's Kiss with a Spy

(Natalia's POV)

An entire month had passed of the most boring missions ever. How can so many people lose their pets so easily?! I already stopped considering them missions -along with my entire team- because whenever I was in the vicinity of the pet we were to capture, they'd just come to me! I'm not kidding, animals were drawn to me or something. I can't really explain it, but they seem to trust me somehow. I didn't mind though, because I absolutely adored animals and I'd never have the ability to hurt one. I could hurt people, but not animals. No. Way. The only reason why I was okay with these missions, was because I got to spend time with Sasuke and my team. I estimated the Zabuza mission to be happening in about two more weeks based on how much time had passed since the bell test and how I remembered Kakashi saying it was spring during that mission which is in the middle of march, so I was at least looking forward to going on a real mission...even if I wasn't looking forward to what was gonna happen.

One thing I was starting to realize was that I probably wouldn't see Hinata until the Chunin exams, because I hadn't seen her once ever since the ninja registrations! And even that was brief! Ever since I arrived in the village, I've been receiving more and more responsibilities. Don't get me wrong, I actually liked being given stuff to do, especially important things, but I was almost always busy. And whenever I wasn't busy, SHE was! *cries anime tears* All I wanted was to see my bestie!!

The reason why I was so busy was because I was assisting Gramps more often and I actually started working at the hospital since the Nara clan's medical researchers recommended me and insisted I'd help out whenever possible. Ever since my IQ was found out, it felt like people were expecting more from me now, and I didn't like it. One thing I hated was disappointing people, so this put more pressure on me to make sure I never made a mistake. I wasn't too worried about it though, because I was confident in my capabilities when it came to my intellect and medical prowess.

Patients would of course find it extremely bizarre that such a young girl was treating them, but they'd be fine with it once they saw how talented and efficient I was. What can I say? My mom taught me well. And the fact that I trained with her for four years should say A LOT, because in the manga, Sakura only trained for two and a half years and she was able to surpass my mom! You can obviously add it up and figure out that I definitely surpassed my mom as well, especially because I had extra medical knowledge beforehand from the Nara clan, which she didn't.

When it came to Team 7, it was exactly how I was expecting it to be. Everywhere we went, my dad would give me piggyback rides, which I absolutely LOVED! Naruto would always smile warmly at us -and sometimes cry- and I even caught Sakura doing the same a couple times, though she'd immediately turn her head away and deny it. I didn't know how it was possible, but I think she started hating me more. She had legitimate hatred towards me and I couldn't understand why it ran so deep since it was only because of Sasuke. It was so stupid, and even Naruto would agree with me in secret (mainly because he was jealous that Sakura liked Sasuke so much).

Sasuke, on the other hand, was a completely different story. The two of us were definitely growing closer from how much time we spent together on our missions. But because I couldn't hang out with him alone often from all the assisting and working at the hospital, there was a new tension beginning to form between the two of us throughout the entire month...

It was from having to be subtle in front of the team and my dad, not being able to hug, touch, or anything, and also...from being so attracted to each other. We'd always catch each other staring, and sometimes look at each other's lips for a little too long. I'd also catch him with the occasional boob glance, which made me smirk at him from how much of a flirt I was and since I knew I had pretty good boobs for my age already. This in return made him blush the first couple of times, but once he realized he liked my flirty/cocky side, he started to look more often just to get a reaction from me -and that wasn't the only way he'd get one.