Chapter 12 Returning Home

Start from the beginning

"I can't listen to this anymore" finally Jungkook exploded. No matter how much Jungkook loved him, and how many time he told him he needed to live, that he needed him, it was all useless. Jimin depression was getting worst every day. He didn't want to leave him alone, but Jungkook needed a break, so he walk outside just for a moment.

He walk out his home crying, his heart was completely broken, it's been a couple of week since they lost their child, and the whole situation with Jimin, and all the fighting and anger it's getting to much for Jungkook. Jimin blame himself for what happened, and he just lost his will to live. Jungkook loves him, he want Jimin to feel better, but every time Jungkook try to get close to him, or talk to him, they end up arguing.

Now he was by himself, sitting on the beach, crying and desperate. He can't do this anymore, for a moment Jungkook wished he could follow his son, so this torment could be over. Nobody is going to find them, they been here almost a year and not even once have ever a plan or boat has come near the island.

"Jimin is right, what's there to keep living for?" He ask himself.

suddenly a stranger noise came from the sky, it was a familiar sound that he haven't heard for so long, it was the heavy blade of an helicopter that was so close that it was beginning to land near the beach. Jungkook couldn't look up, he was covering his eyes from all the sand flying around. Once the helicopter landed a man jump off running towards Jungkook.

"Doctor Jeon! Oh my god, it is you" say the man.

Jungkook couldn't believe it, he was in shock. Could this be a dream? Is he having an hallucination? Or maybe, is he dead?

"Let's go home, Doctor Jeon" say the friendly man, pointing at the helicopter, thinking that Jungkook was ready to leave right then and there.

"Jimin is in the house" say Jungkook still no believing this was real.

"Jimin?... oh yes, the other boy. We can't forget about him" smile the man.

Jungkook walk to the house to give the news to Jimin, they finally going home.

"I'm not leaving" simply say Jimin.

"What? Why? You can't stay here by yourself" said Jungkook surprise about Jimin sudden decision.

"Yes I can and I will. I'm not leaving my son here all by himself" reply Jimin.

Jungkook has been so understanding about Jimin grieving for their son, he is been taking all his shit calmly, but enough was enough. He may not be Jimin's alpha but he is an alpha, and Jimin has to obey.

"You are going to get on that helicopter, even if I have to dragged you my self." He threatened.

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE AND LEAVE ME ALONE!" Yell the omega. Jungkook then grab Jimin and hold him in his shoulder like a sack of potatoes, and walk out of the hud. Jimin was kicking and screaming, but Jungkook ignore his tantrum. The man from the helicopter was shook to see such scene.

"I guess that's what happened when you put two alphas in the same place for to long" murmured the man.

An so they left, leaving everything behind. Jimin still struggling in the seat of the helicopter, but once this one was taking off, he stopped struggling, only to begin sobbing, he could see their little house from the sky, and even their son's grave, getting smaller and smaller, until the island was completely gone from their view. Now they heading back to their old lives.

***

After a quick stop in New Zealand, where they were able to get a proper shower, got more appropriate clothes and a nice haircut, they fly back to Korea, where all the media where waiting for their arrival. It became big news when they disappeared, and bigger news when they were found, and it was well know that, on that day, they were coming back, so every news media were waiting for the exclusive at the airport.