The Phantom Duelist! Light vs Dark!

Start from the beginning

"Hey!"

"Thank you..."

With that, I led Yuzu to stepped back away as Yuzu tilted her head in confusion.

"Don't worry Yuzu. He can beat him." I assured her.

"And who are you, Mr. Knight?" Sawatari asked Yuto, who activated his Duel Disk. His eyes focused on LDS badge in Sawatari's collar.

"Strange Duel Disk. So you're don't want to talk. Fine, but if I win, you must take off your mask." Sawatari said as he activate his Duel Disk and Duel was just beginning.

Yuto sets 5 cards on his hand. Sawatari understimate his strategy and destroy his set cards with his Mobius and started to attack him directly. But, Yuto protected himself using his Phantom Knight's Shadow Veil from his graveyard. Sawatari managed to destroy one of his spell cards with Mobius.

"You're just use that monster as wall. I set one card facedown and end my turn. Make it quick so I can defeated you next turn." Sawatari snorted.

At Sawatari's declaration, I couldn't help but chuckle. This make everyone looked at me in surprise except Yuto look at me in curious.

"What's so funny, Kuroba?" Sawatari asked in annoyance.

"I advice you surrender Sawatari. You already lose." I explained. Everyone shocked at my explanation except Yuto.

"He's right you know." Yuto added. "Your tactic are so transparent. There's a originality in it."

"Hey!"

Then Yuto draws a card. "After all, the conditions are perfect since I have 2 monsters with the same level."

"What does he means?" Yuzu asked in confusion.

"Please Yuzu, it's obvious what he can do with two Monsters who have the same Level. I do it thrice you know." I told her.

Yuzu seemed confused at first, before suddenly realize what I meant. "Don't tell me he can..."

"Exactly, Yuzu. Exactly."

"I Overlay my two level 4 Shadow Veil!" Yuto declared, much to their shock.

"It can't be...! He can Xyz summon like Kuroba Mizael?!" Sawatari explained in disbelief.

"Formed a pitch black darkness, to fight those foolish enough to opposite it's treacherous fangs! Now Descent! Xyz Summon! Appear, Rank 4! Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon!"

Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon (ATK 2500/DEF 2000/Dragon/Dark/Xyz/Rank 4/OVU 2)

"Xyz Summon..." Yuzu murmured, looked amaze at the Dragon.

"Xyz again?!" Underling 1 said in disbelief.

"Only LDS elite that choose that course."

"Oh please! It's not that hard! Anyone can do it without a course. More prove that you just a third rate Duelist!" I yelled in disbelief at their stupidity, which make them growled.

And then Sawatari began clapping, totally not learn from his defeat before. "I'm admitted you can Xyz summon, but your dragon attack only 2500. It can't defeated my Mobius."

"That just more prove that you are just a third rate Duelist, Sawatari. You are never learn. Forgot that I beat you with 2000 ATK Paladynamo?" I said as everyone focused their attention to me except the masked Duelist who remained silent.

"Shut up! Back then it was just a lucky move!" Sawatari growled in anger.

"Stubborn brat." I sighed. If you do fall to the same trick twice, then you're more stupid than donkey. I turned to Yuto. "This guy is completely hopeless. How about you show them the power of Xyz Monster?"