---------------

Months have gone by and the rumours of me being infertile started spreading around the kingdom. If only they knew what was happening inside the palace. 

My mother whom I saw on the day of my marriage suddenly visited my chamber all aggravated. She once again pointed out how much of a disappointment I am to the whole family and the entire kingdom. She said, if I can't get pregnant soon Taehyung will go for another woman and I should forget about becoming the next queen. And she even went to the extent of disowning me, since I am once again good for nothing creature and belongs to the streets. 

Even though I know that my mother never cared for me and she only visited to warn me because she can't get the benefits of being in-laws with the king if I couldn't get pregnant and lose the chance of becoming the next queen. What she said was all true. I might end up in the streets. I know for a fact that my parents won't take me in with them again. So I shouldn't spend my days like everything was fine. 

I decided to approach Taehyung and Len-ah to ask for a way to help me out of this trouble. I do not want to end up in the streets. I hoped that Len-ah would help me since she is my best friend. And thought that she might talk to Taehyung on behalf of me. 

With that in mind, I went in search of my friend Len-ah. She was in the garden admiring the flowers. Her skin glowed under the sunlight. She looked happy like never before. Now I get why Taehyung is madly in love with her. She is such a beauty. 

As I went closer toward her, she sensed my presence and faced me. She smiled upon looking at me and I returned her smile. I asked for some of her time to talk to her and she agreed. 

We settled on a nearby stone bench. I was hesitant to start with my problems instantly. So I stayed quiet. 

As the silence between us started to get awkward, Len-ah decided to break it by asking, "So what is it you want to talk about, Eun-mi?"

I was still hesitating on bringing the topic but I have no other possible way to help myself. So I finally told her without looking at her curious orbs, "My mother visited me today Len-ah. she was very much mad at me for not being able to give an heir to the kingdom"

She was quiet for a while. So I looked up to see what she was doing. She raised her brows at me asking, "So, what do you plan on doing Eun-mi"

I shook my head saying, "I have no idea. I am helpless. If I don't get pregnant I might end up on the streets Len-ah. I am scared for my future. Can you… can you talk to Taehyung about my situation and ask him to…" before I could finish my sentence, Len-ah stood up interrupting me and arrogantly said, "And ask what? To fuck you and make you pregnant! What do you think of yourself?"

I was shocked to my core on hearing Len-ah's response. This isn't what I expected her to say. I thought she would understand my situation. I couldn't believe that my best friend is now standing in front of me uttering these words to me.

I felt insulted by her words yet I tried to stay calm and told her, "No Len-ah, that's not what I meant. I wanted to ask you to talk to Taehyung on behalf of me to help me out of this situation. You do know that I am in this position because of you guys right?"

Len-ah snorted on hearing me and replied, "Nope. You are not in this position because of us. We are in this position because of you. If only you did not agree to marry Taehyung, nothing like this would have happened. Taehyung would have married me instead. And there won't be any need for us to hide our relationship. It's all your fault that we had to meet each other fearing others. You took away my position in his life and now you are paying for it"

I can't believe that she is blaming me even after knowing about my situation in my parent's house. I felt like she was possessed by something. She isn't behaving her usual self.

"How could you blame everything on me Len-ah? You do know about my parents right. I had no say in this marriage. Did you ask Taehyung why he didn't oppose the marriage? We were forced… He married me Len-ah, yet I let him go to you because I know you guys love each other. I understood your situation. Now try to understand how my life is gonna get because of all these", I told her. 

I was already losing my patience and that's where Len-ah decided to drop the bomb.

" I don't care how your life is gonna get Eun-mi. All I want is for you to be gone before my baby comes to this world" Len-ah said nonchalantly.

"Do you mean that you are pregnant?" I asked her, hoping for a no.

___________________________________________

Show some love guys...
.
Vote and commend your thoughts
.
This part was inspired by jeonsfika on Instagram
.
Follow for more
.
Thank you 💮