Hot Springs Bath Time

Začít od začátku

Or your boyfriend for the fifth fucking time...

He goes to leave but a hand stops him from going any further. "You sure?~" she asks in a more flirty matter as a finger lands on his chest and was walking up his body.

"I said no, Yuki!" He shoved her hand away, the blonde girl persists on by blocking his path whenever he tries to around her. "Come on, Y/n! I promise it'll be fun!~"

"Yuki! Stop it!"

"Y/n! Come-"

Spin!

Y/n does a quick spin move around the girl and sprints off, she was taken by surprise. "He did it again!" She says as she goes to chase after him.

For the boy, he doesn't look back, he tries to cut through the turns without slowing down.

Then he finds three curtains in the hallway, pink, blue, and white as he realizes what it meant.

The hot springs! Should I hide in it or keep going? She might think I'm in there if I-

Snag!

"Oop!" Y/n yelps as a pair of hands pulls him inside one of the hot springs.

He lands on the ground, a figure peers over him quickly as he was about to scream.

A hand covers his mouth before he could do anything, figuring out it was Nagatoro who reeled him in as his eyes widens by surprise.

"Is it that you're in the unisex hot springs already for me?~" he could hear a pair of feet patter outside and heading inside the hot springs next to them, she lets go as Y/n takes a fresh breath of air. "Hah... Thank you, Nagatoro..."

She smiles to the boy, "No problem, senpai!~" she says softly to avoid any attention from the girl next to their room as Y/n...

"Wait..."

He glanced at the entrance of the hot springs, the color of the curtain instantly hits him. "Oh shit..."

Without thinking, he goes to grab his stuff that scatters around him, trying to get out of here as quick as possible when, "Senpai, you can't get out..." Nagatoro stops him, a number of people soon floods into the hallway.

Though they were just hanging out, Y/n knew that if he wanted to get out, there will be hell letting loose as his already shit reputation with his classmates would be worse than just "loser".

"You can just... bathe in here..." Nagatoro helped Y/n snap away from his thoughts.

It doesn't seemed good at first but they were the only ones inside the springs since they were out on the mountains late while their classmates and peers had hopped in.

This wasn't a great decision but the only thing that he could do besides staying filthy for the night. And he didn't want that.

"...Okay..."

...

The rest of the time was silent as Y/n finally had himself wearing nothing but a towel that was wrapped around his waist, staring himself deep into the mirror.

Right now he was thinking how he managed to get into this situation where he'd be in a hot springs room along with Nagatoro who was currently undressing her snow suit.

The sounds of her clothes flying off from her body was giving him an edge, he was slowly imagining himself watching the girl throw her clothes off in front of him.

It was enough to stimulate him, he felt himself getting hard.

Luckily he calms it down by thinking about something else, Yuki or anything that was a major turn off to him as he hears her walk into the hot springs.