Chapter nine : where it all fell a part 2

Jack was far more than broken this time , he was devastated and furious .
Once he was out of pitch's lair, the wind hauled in his face .
" that block head prevented my entry with you because as he claimed I make his home cold "
Jack didn't say a word.
Now that the wind got a closer look at jack's face, it could see that his shoulders were slumped, he face was blank and his eyes were distant .
He had a dry trace of tears, he was walking with heavy uncoordinated steps, his jaws twitched from the extant of pressing his chalk white teeth in rage .
" I thought that you were going to stay here for the week ? " it asked .
Nothing.
" jack!!" It screamed this time .
" he didn't let you enter , cause he knew that you would find the staff" jack stated blankly.
" I don't understand !!, jack what's  going on ?" It asked again .
" pitch had the staff !!" Jack spat those words at the wind, that if it didn't knew better, it would have thought that jack furious with the wind itself.
" whaaat?? , that jerk I'm going to blow him in the face until his neck cracks " the wind roared.
Jack silently resumed dragging his feet away from the lair.

" jack!!"
" jack where is the staff now ?!! "  the wind demanded.
" with pitch " jack stated darkly.
" It must remain with him , so that when I meet him next , I'll end him with out hesitation " he added.
" you and your stubborn ego , why on earth would you leave it with him !! , why the wait for next time, let's destroy him immediately !!" Said the wind , shouting the last part.
" I couldn't okay , I-l had the opportunity to finish him , but I couldn't, I charged at his heart , but I was praying that he would avoid it, instead h-he wanted to die , not after-r everything, I wasn't able to " jack bursted as he repeatedly punched a nearby tree .
" quit it , your knuckles are bleeding !! " stated the wind as it blew jack far from the tree , which had blood stains all over it's trunk .
" let's just go " the wind ordered .
He went  to nowhere specifically , the wind just tailed jack as walked and walked not stopping . They went through the humans town , the high way , the woods, until they reached the lake .

Although jack literally walked his feet off, he didn't feel a thing .
" jack !! " said the wind.
" how are you going to return to the pole ? " it continued.
jack sat on the floor near the edge of the lake .
" i didn't think about it, I had bigger fish to fry and you know " he stated.
" yes I know, if you were thinking straight, you would've brought the staff with you !! " said the wind .
" wind enough!!" Said jack as he stood up.
" this place reminds of him , let's find our way back " he said
" not an easy task with thanks to you" stated the wind.
" you are right, here I said it , do you feel better now !!! " said jack.
" jack!!" Said the wind in surprise .
Jack huffed.
" jack!!! " it repeated.
" what!! " jack asked angrily .
" you are floating!! " stated the wind.
Jack puzzled , he thought that the wind had finally lost it from all of his actions. He took a quick gaze at the ground to confirm that his feet were there , but he was stunned when it wasn't.
alternatively there was a gap between it and the ground.

" I-I-am,I'm f-floating " jack said probably to himself.
Subconsciously he smiled till it reached his eyes.
" w-wind I'm floating!! " he said as he kicked his hard in the air which caused him to fly to the back a few meters that he bumped into a tree .
The wind laughed so hard that it blow jack to the tree again.
" ouch " was only what jack said.
" if you are done laughing could you plz , push me higher so that we could go home " jack stated.
" nope, do it yourself " said the wind.
" forget it, I don't need your help " said jack as he kicked his feet and moved his hands up and down mimicking birds wings, the combination of that caused him to rise up to the birds swarm level.

" uggh , this is not as easy as I thought it would be " mumbled jack.
" instead of swimming in the middle of the air , just lean your body towards the direction you want to go to " instructed the wind .
Jack believed that if the wind could it would roll it's eyes. With a huff he changed the color of his eyes to that crystal blue, leaned his body to the front , positioned his legs and the next thing he knew he was met by the familiar frosty breeze of Antarctica.