Charlotte made an eye closed smile, suppressing her chuckle. After she covered them with the blanket, she stood up and walked away.

She cleaned herself and then walked outside the room and then took a deep breath. After sleeping for the whole night, she felt more refreshed.

Altaira approached her with a glass of water. Of course she took the glass and drank all the water until the glass was empty.

"Seeing you suddenly bringing me a glass of water in the early morning with that smile..." she propped her cheek with her right hand. ".......Could there be something good will happen today?"

"I'm having a date with Celeste" he answered.

"For real?" Her smile grew wider when she heard that.

"Don't get too excited."

"Rather than getting too excited, I'm just happy to know that you finally get a girlfriend" Charlotte said. "How did you bewitch her until she is willing to be your girlfriend, eh?"

Hearing the word 'bewitch' made Altaira suddenly felt irritated. He didn't need to win a girl's heart by using something like bewitching.

"Don't start a fight when you have just wake up" he advised. "Don't you know that fighting in early morning will bring you bad luck for the rest of the day?"

Charlotte stretched her hands, "Really? Well, my luck isn't that good. Whether today I will get bad luck or not, I guess it has nothing to do with fighting in the morning or not."

Altaira was sure that Charlotte didn't remember that she was the one who used to say the words that he had just said. His sister was someone who could easily forget a minor detail.

"Do you know where we are now?" Altaira asked again and Charlotte shook her head, "Where are we?"

They were in the Wolhaiksong resort.

"Oh...."

"What? Aren't you supposed to be excited?" Altaira asked.

Charlotte turned around and said to Altaira, "Of course I am. After all, this is my first time coming here right?"

Altaira just chuckled. The two of them then left to get some breakfast.

"Both of my brothers are going to a date today" Charlotte said. "As their sister, I don't know whether I should be happy with that or sad that I would be left alone."

"Whatever you are planning, I suggest you to drop the idea of stalking us" Altaira said. "We won't give you a chance to get some blackmail materials."

Charlotte just smiled. If Altaira didn't remind her, then maybe she would have forgotten. She wanted to see how her brother would spend the rest of his day and how he would enjoy his date with Celeste. Of course, if a certain white ghost knows about it, then she could say good bye to her peaceful life. 

Well, Charlotte assumed that he must have known about it already and might did something to ruin their date. If Noah really planned to destroy their date, then it gave her a good reason to come. 

"I forget to ask about your wounds" Altaira said to Charlotte. "How are your wounds now?"

This morning, when Charlotte was awake and when she was taking a bath, she learnt that all her wounds had disappeared without leaving a single trace. This was kind of surprising.

Altaira assumed that it was probably because she was an irregular. Irregulars always had extraordinary power and he told her to not think too much about it as it was a good thing.