Present time

I watched as Mason brought an unconcious Elijah onto the plane, her limb body being carried made it seem like she was dead, but I could see her moving. I looked at him in worry, to make it seemed like I really cared about her, which I kind of do, but at the same time I always just thought of her as another girl I had competition with. He just smiled and that "calms me down" instantly. I saw she was bleeding down her kneck, in which Mason grabs a cloth and wipes it carefully.

I watch as he delicately places her onto the seat and buckles her up, he then moves her hair from her face and behind her ears. All I could see in his eyes is love and admiration for her. I smiled at the fact that it could of been me, the one he truly cares anout. I stopped for a second, really thinking of what was happening right now.

They all loved us. They all wanted us, they also wanted Eli. It made me love them more that they would accept someone like her, someone so nuts and crazy. I started to think about how different my life would be if I had tried to get along with her. To try to make a change. I had a feeling that she wasnt going to give in easily, but seeing her like this drove me crazy, after all we did share a womb. She was mine whether I liked it or not. 

But I was still the baby.

The plane ride was quiet as Eli hadnt woken up yet. We had about an hour to go, Mason was busy with work but kept glancing up at Eli, with worry in his eyes, obviously concerned that she hadn't woken up yet.

I wouldnt do that to Eli. She will bite your head off  I thought. I went to sleep. I was awoken twenty minutes later to a loud noise, yelling to be exact.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?!", the voice echoed around the plane.

Well, looks like Elijah is awake.

I woke up feeling like shit

I woke up feeling like shit. My leg hurt even more than before and I had a banging headache, not scrap that, a full on migraine . What is with these people and drugging me? I opened my eyes to light, blinking once again because it was so bright. I look to the left to see Everly tucked up asleep next to Luca. I see the twins sat infront of the t.v playing games. I couldnt see Raf though. I turn to see Mason sat infront of me staring at me with a straight face obviously wanting to say something to me.

 I turn to see Mason sat infront of me staring at me with a straight face obviously wanting to say something to me