Chapter 11: Secret Revealed, Must Now Look for a Job

"He's Luo Binghe, isn't he?"

That was what Shen Yuan was expecting her to say. But then she said with a jolly tone:

"He's your lover, isn't he?"

"Huh????" Shen Yuan dumbly said.

"I knew it, gege. You're not actually straight, aren't you?" Little Sister Shen fanned herself. "But I never expected that you would take home man and keep it a secret! Don't worry, I 100% support you! You don't have to be ashamed of yourselves! And I'm going to help you explain to mom and dad—"

Shen Yuan's eyes widened. He did not expect this kind of misunderstanding. "Whoah, what? Meimei, do NOT tell them—"

But Little Sister Shen didn't listen and continued fawning over the idea that her brother has a boyfriend. "I mean come on, a second-generation heir yet he had to stay with you!? An extra toothbrush and towel? And that seen earlier, Gege, you guys are not really discreet. It's better to come out to our family as soon as possible. Here, I'll call them."

She whipped out her phone and made a group call with the whole Shen family. Shen Yuan tried to grab it back.

"What are you doing!?"

"Trust me, gege! They'll understand! You don't have to hide your love anymore!"

The two struggled over the phone. "Meimei, give me the phone—"

"Yuan-gege!"

A shout suddenly came from the bathroom. Shen Yuan turned around and stopped fighting over his sister's phone.

"Yuan-gege! Please help me!"

"Luo Bing- Luo-gongzi!" He almost shouted Luo Binghe's name out loud. "What happened to you?"

"I slipped, Yuan-gege! My head is bleeding!"

Little Sister Shen giggled triumphantly. "Go save your beloved, gege! I'll be here to tell our parents and our brothers the good news!"

Shen Yuan was caught in a tight situation. What does he value more? Luo Binghe's safety or saving face from his family?

Goddammit, he choose Luo Binghe, of course!

He barged in the door as quickly as he could. He saw Luo Binghe lying on the floor with only a towel, his forehead bleeding. "Sorry, gege. I stepped on a bar of soap and hit my head on the wall."

"Fuck, there's so much blood!" Shen Yuan panicked by his side. "I should call a doctor—"

Then he realized he can't, because Luo Binghe doesn't have any papers. Shi Qingxuan also disappeared. There's no one he can call now without risking Luo Binghe's identity.

"No need, Yuan-gege. The wound is not that big." Luo Binghe wiped his blood with his own hands. "A bandage will be enough. I just called because I'm a little dizzy to stand up."

"Are you sure it's not fatal?" Shen Yuan did remember that head injuries tend to bleed a lot like that.

"I'm sure. I am a strong man. This is nothing." He leaned on to Shen Yuan's arms.

"W-We... We should wash it first." Shen Yuan said.

After he had taken care of Luo Binghe's wound and wrapped a gauze on his head, his sister came back inside looking satisfied of herself. Then she saw the two and gasped, "OMG, is your boyfriend okay???"

"Boyfriend?" Luo Binghe raised an eyebrow.

"Oh, don't worry Brother Luo, I already know." She waved her hand frivolously. " I just informed the Shen family just now and they're not upset! The want to get to know you through dinner next week here at the house!"