Chapter 2: Get Off my Roof!

Shen Yuan was too dazed to answer. He was scrambling on the ground, checking his cans if there was any drugs. He smacked himself a lot but his head was super clear, that really is Luo Binghe in front of him. Holy shit!

Luo Binghe has no patience for anyone besides his Shizun, so he grabbed Shen Yuan by the collar and lifted him up until his feet was dangling off the ground. "Are you a dream demon playing tricks on me!? Who are you and where is my Shizun!?"

"Choke...I don't know! I don't know!" Shen Yuan struggled but Luo Binghe was easily lifting him up. "I'm not a demon, I have no magic, I'm just a normal human! I don't know what happened to your Shizun and I don't know how you got in to my house!"

"And what realm is this house!? Where are we exactly!? Speak!"

"Earth! The human world! China! Beijing!" Shen Yuan yelled like he was answering the teacher's question that he doesn't know the answer to so he just spit out all his guesses.

"I have never heard of such place like 'China' or 'Beijing'!" Luo Binghe said. "But it doesn't make sense that I'm still in the human realm! I was dead! I took my own life with Xin Mo!"

Suddenly remembering about his demonic sword, he let go of Shen Yuan and searched for it, but there was nothing on the scabbard. Shen Yuan landed back to the ground with a thud. "Ow!"

"Where is it!?" He clasped the empty air. "I can't summon it!"

Luo Binghe concentrated and tried to summon fire, but his demon mark did not lit up. "My powers are gone! RAHHH!!!"

He punched the wall and made a huge hole in it, but he was not as strong as he used to be. Still, that hole is gonna cost a lot to repair.

"Eeek! Please calm down, Luo Binghe!" Shen Yuan pleaded.

"WHERE'S MY SHIZUN?????? AHHHH!!!" He grabbed a chair and flung it everywhere, destroying the electrical supply.

He bellowed out on the busy streets, and climbed Spiderman style to the roof. "BRING ME MY SHIZUN!!!!"

Ohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygod! Shen Yuan thought. Are you fucking kidding me???

Shen Yuan tried to reason with the hot-tempered manchild. "Luo Binghe, get off the roof!!! Just calm down, I'll explain everything-"

"SHIZUN!!!" Luo Binghe jumped off to the other roof of another building, jogging along and jumping like freaking Super Mario Bros. He kept yelling wildly in the modern city of Beijing where people had just started celebrating the new year and was confused when they heard a man's shouts among the explosion of fireworks.

"Luo Binghe, wait!" Shen Yuan could only stretch out his arms because before he can even say another word, Luo Binghe has completely disappeared from his line of vision, already too far off.

What a way to start the year with a bang.

-----------------

"Breaking News! A man has been sighted all over the streets and buildings of Beijing in ancient costume yelling for his 'Shizun'. There has been no outright explanation for the man's actions, but the authorities believe that the man must be mentally ill. Witness describes him as almost 1.90 meters tall and was wearing black ancient robes, with long hair. The police has yet to locate and capture this lunatic for he was reported to be extremely fast and can jump about 20 feet high. If you have seen this man in your area, please do not hesitate to call the number right on the screen-"

"Hello! May I speak with the chief!!!"

The young chief of police was just finishing drinking his coffee while watching the morning news when he heard a young lad with glasses looking for him.