Beautiful Dodder Flowers in the Last Days (26)

Почніть із самого початку

After looking back, the zombie king stood by her side. He retracted his gaze and walked out of the door without looking back. Soon it disappeared into the dark night.

  It wasn't until he walked away that the zombie king's fierce gaze was retracted, and he turned to look at the quietly sleeping girl, softly "wow", curled up under her feet, and lay on the ground. Closed eyes.

  Zombies don't need to sleep, they are just learning human habits, but they are not mentally slack, and they pay attention to the surrounding movement at any time. 

Therefore, when it noticed the abnormality, it opened its eyes all at once without waking Cheng Yan. It picked her up, and rushed into the night like flying, speeding through the dark street. go ahead. 

When Cheng Yan woke up, she was held in her arms, and she didn't see Yu Chi, and there was something chasing them behind her.

 She felt a heavy and disgusting smell of blood in the wind blowing behind her. Her heart sank, she had a hunch that Qin Fuyi would still catch up, and before chasing her, she must have eaten a lot of people, otherwise the bloody smell would not be so strong. Her hunch was correct. 

When the Zombie King took her to the gate of the city, something swept past them and rushed in front of them. When she could see clearly, Qin Fuyi was already standing not far away.

 At the position, her blood-red, coquettish and gorgeous long skirt swayed slightly in the wind, and her lips were red as if they had just been moisturized by blood, and she licked the corner of her lower lip. Behind her stood a beautiful young zombie, Yao Yi. 

 The Zombie King put her down, blocked her, and screamed fiercely at Qin Fuyi, the power in the voice seemed to oscillate. This kind of Qin Fuyi still looked terrifying, just like a spiteful ghost in the night. Cheng Yan collapsed a little: "Why must you refuse to let me go?" Qin Fuyi smiled.

 Her laughter was especially oozing in the dark night, and it was unpleasant, with some stiffness and hoarseness.

"Before you appeared, I did everything smoothly." Qin Fuyi stared at her, "As soon as you appeared, nothing was right! You snatched a man from me and wanted me to let you go?"

Cheng Yan felt Innocent: "I didn't want to snatch you from the beginning." These

words angered Qin Fuyi even more. She sneered, "What are you proud of? You want to say that you don't need to snatch him? You don't just rely on him like it. Are you so proud? I'm going to let him kill you with his own hands. His expression will be wonderful by then."

Cheng Yan had a bad premonition in her heart . She turned around abruptly and saw Yuchi Station. In the darkness, a flame was thrown at her blankly.

The zombie king hugged her and dodged, Yu Chi walked out of the darkness, passing by her, his steps did not stop, did not even look at her, and walked to Qin Fuyi without squinting.

Cheng Yan: "...?"

What's the matter with him?

Qin Fuyi seemed to smile with satisfaction, her long nails and her hands stroking Yu Chi's face, expressing revenge on Cheng Yan's tone: "I know you have the ability to purify, there is nothing I don't know. Yes, but you must not know that the zombie virus on his body has penetrated into his lungs, right?"

Cheng Yan was stunned.

Qin Fuyi's fingertips slowly slid across Yu Chi's cheeks, and a faint bloodstain appeared on Yu Chi's face, but Yu Chi did not react at all, just stood motionless.

Qin Fuyi looked at her over Yu Chi's shoulder, with a hateful smile on her expression: "His virus comes from me, do you think it is so easy to cleanse? Soon, he will become and me It's the same, as for you..." She seemed to think about it and couldn't help but laugh with excitement, her tone permeating, "He will be eaten into her belly, even if he will wake up later and remember everything, it will only be more painful. "

Cheng Yan was so shocked that she didn't know what to say.

Is the power of the plot so impressive?

Can the female lead force HE by controlling the male lead?

She felt that it was really going to be finished, but... In this case, the task should be completed, right?

Even so, she doesn't want to be eaten, this is too heavy!

Qin Fuyi thought she must be frightened, desperate and afraid at this time, and her smile was even bigger. She looked at Yu Chi's face with a bit of resentment and affection. A very contradictory expression appeared on her pale face. .

After a while, she gritted her teeth and said: "I said, you will regret it!" The

voice fell, and she smiled nervously, and patted Xia Yuchi on the shoulder: "Now, you can go for a big meal. The meal is over, don't even leave your bones, just treat it as your last dinner before being a human." The

voice fell, Yu Chi moved, turned around, looked at her without focusing, and walked towards her.

Cheng Yan thought he had become a zombie, but his appearance was still a human form, and his eyes didn't turn cloudy, so he was still in an infected state?

Qin Fuyi must have used the virus in his body to control him.

It is impossible for the Zombie King to let him get close to her. He has already rushed over and released several abilities at the same time, seeming to have the purpose of killing him, but those abilities were all resolved by Qin Fuyi, Qin Fu Yi flashed and fought with the zombie king.

Cheng Yan didn't have time to look at the Zombie King, because Yu Chi was almost in front of her, his expressionless face was terribly dull and numb, as if he could do it no matter how cruel and bloody things were.