Chapter 13: 3rd person

They were all seated for breakfast.

"Finally I won't have a sad looking breakfast," Carter told them laughing.

"It's really exciting but I'm going to miss you guys," Carson said.

"Give me a piece of paper and write down your numbers and I'll create a group chat," Adam suggested.

"Ooo yes!" Carson exclaimed.

"Great idea!" Harper chimed in.

"We don't have paper and a pencil," Carter noted.

"I'm going to go get a paper and pencil from the desk," Adam said and got up. Carter was just eating his food and Carson chuckled at him.

"What?" he asked.

"You're silent for once. It's funny," Carson shrugged.

"Me silent what?" Carter tried to act shocked. Soon enough Adam came back with a paper and pencil. They passed it around writing down their names and numbers.

"I'll create a group chat once I get home," Adam said.

"Hey Harper," Carter asked.

"Yeah?" she asked.

"Is it true that your a bisexual?" he asked.

"Yeah, I am," she smiled, "You're the first people I've told."

"Well first congratulations on coming out and we won't think of you any differently," Adam said.

"Yeah congrats love," Carson said, giving the girl a hug.

"I'm really proud of you," Carter said.

"Thanks guys. I love you all," Harper said and they shared a group hug.

The four of them proceeded to finish packing their stuff after filling out the discharge paperwork. They then met in the front lounge one last time.

"It feels so real that this is happening," Harper broke the silence.

"The first day I got here I wanted to leave but now I want to be with you guys," Carson said.

"You guys really made this place the best that it could be," Carter said.

"That's probably the sweetest thing you've ever said," Carson replied.

"I can be, I just choose to be obnoxious," Carter retorted.

"The first day here they gave me booty juice the second I got here," Adam remarked.

"I think we all remember that," Carter said.

Their little banter was interrupted by their names being called.

"Can I have Adam Marks, Carson Paige, Carter Smith, and Harper Holmes for pick up?" Annie called. The four of them looked at each other before grabbing their stuff and following Annie into the elevator.

"This is almost it," Carson said and wiped her eyes. If he didn't have his hands full Adam would have hugged her.

"I'm sad but isn't it kinda exciting to get out?" Harper asked.

"Yeah but I'm really going to miss you guys," Carson said.

"Let's cry when we get outside," Carter said.

"I would slap you if my hands weren't full," Carson said.

When they all got outside a short brunette got out of the first car. They watched as Adam hesitated a little bit.