Chapter 15, part 2: Fuckage over 9000. Prepare for impact.

Ah fuck, not again.
A "Retry" button appeared. You clicked it.
Mobile rhythm games are hard. Very hard. Especially when the notes go too damn fast for you to see any of them.
Friday Night Funkin' (or whatever that was called) was one hell of a game. You and Puro (he'd play on your phone since his was excruciatingly, painfully slow and had nothing installed) weren't great players, but that wasn't stopping you from trying and laughing at your attempts to spam the correct notes... well, you weren't a good player. To be totally fair, you struggled with all the weeks on Normal difficulty while he beat the whole game on Hard without a sweat. Asking him how he did it only brought up some bragging about Osu! Mania, or whatever that was, and maps with 8 star ratings. (Aren't there only 5 star ratings?) Still, he had a good time laughing while you struggled with a purple woman as an opponent.
Puro - Dude, spamming won't get you anywhere! Stop doing that!-
You (mumbling something) - ...Whatever...
You press the Retry button, and give it another go.
Alright. Here we go.
The high-pitched voice sings first, and soon after, it's your turn to tap those arrows.

Sick. Sick. Sick. Sick. Good. Bad. Good. Sick.

Not too bad, but you could do better.
But before you worry about the performance or your accuracy...
A knock is heard on the other side of the bunker's door.
A loud knock, that contrasted the silence inside. (Even though everyone wasn't very noisy at all.)
Suddenly, it felt like a shadow had swallowed the room. A shadow that covered everyone in a mix of anxiety, fear and... something else.
Everyone dropped what they were doing.
Literally. The sound of your phone and Monika's phone falling to the floor blew your otherwise perfect, good old plan of "faking your absence".
Your survival instinct told you to get a gun and hope for the best, yet, your stupid instinct blew it by not letting you move out of... panic. The look on Dr. K's face suggested he wasn't exactly excited about the knock on the door.
Puro was the only cold-blooded wolf in the room. He got up in less than a second and picked up the first gun he got his hands on: an MP7, a German SMG, and took a PBS-4 supressor too. He attached the 2 things together, and before he could speak, a deep voice was heard, coming from the outside:
(unknown) - Open the door and put your hands in the air! We have guns and we're not afraid to use them!
As he said this, several bullets were fired, proving his words.
Dr. K (mumbling) - AKs.
Finally, you gather enough courage to move out of your spot, and taking a look at the guns available, you take a Remington 870 and apply the same type of suppressor you saw Puro do. You notice there's a rough-looking scope equipped onto the shotgun - even though you're not aware of such a thing, it's an EOTech XPS3, a scope commonly used in the military for its waterproof and night-vision capabilities.
You try to focus and remember what Puro taught you about these in theory, so you could apply it in practice.
Taking the shotguns shells, you notice the gun's already full. You ditch them and look at the black latex wolf's instructions.
He smiles, and puts the MP7 on the table. He grabs a flashbang and an HE grenade.
Puro - You thinking what I'm thinking?
Your mask shows a nervous smile, and you take a guess at his master plan.
You - Open the door just enough for you to slide those bad boys out of the bunker and into their faces?
It's his turn to smile.
(released so I won't abandon this. Continuation coming in a few minutes, cuz I'm writing it.)
(Also. Suspense =D)