I then heard a gunshot. I froze as I heard the worst sound in the entire world. 

It was her screaming her lungs out. She was in so much pain as I felt guilt ride through me. I got up and started to swear at our so called body guard, and also shot towards the guys who tried to kill me.

"FUCK, WHY COULDNT YOU BE MORE AWARE OF PEOPLE.", I heard her yell as she rolled over in pure pain. My men went into action to make sure they were all dead, as my brothers also took action.

My attention was now on her, as she rolled around clutching her leg, trying not to scream out. I put my hands under her legs and her back as I carried her to the car. She looked up at me with a pleading look in which I would do anything for, kill anyone for.

She didnt cry though, She didnt show weakness.

The rest of my brothers ran to the car shooting as they went. Eli was stuggling to stay awake and was struggling against my grip but she was nothing for me, she was practically a baby in my arms.

"Calm down Sorella.", I said in a stern voice in which she completely ignored. She tried to do it again until the car started to move, in which I gripped her ever tighter to make sure that she couldn't get hurt even more. 

"Dramatic much?", Marco said, trying to make light of the situation.

"Why dont I fucking shoot you and you can tell me." she said in a cold and icy voice. I looked at her with love and admiration as we all started to laugh at her, except for Marco who sat with a frown on his face but I could also see the playfulness in his eyes.

"Why did you do that? Take the bullet?", I asked her, in which she just rolled her eyes.

She looked uncomfortable after a second and tried to get off me. I pulled her closer and cradled her , like a baby once more as her blood was staining my shirt, the red travelling further and further. She reached over to my ear after a moment.

"Cause I'm an idiot.", She whispered in my ear. I could feel the tears coming from my cheek. Even though she never met me, she would take a bullet for me. Now that was family. I quickly wiped it off before anyone could even notice.

"Im gonna faint." I heard her mumble, in which she seemed very reluctant.

"What now?", I asked her, concern coming into the words without meaning too. I had a different connection to Eli as I did Everly, it was much stronger.

With Eve I felt like I had to keep her protected and innocent, whereas with Eli, I wanted to teach her everything about the mafia and how to be the biggest badass in the entire world. I wanted her to feel indestructable. I had a feeling she wasnt an innocent girl like Eve was.

I felt love for both of my sisters, but I knew who I would choose by my side in a battle.

"I love you sorella, more than you will ever know, Im never gonna let you leave us again." The boys nodded in agreement. She fainted in my arms as her eyes rolled back into her head. I felt the worry increase as I felt her pulse. It was slowing down causing my heart to drop in my chest.

"NICCOLO HURRY THE FUCK UP!", I yelled at him, I couldnt handle this. I only just met her, but I felt like everything was different. I had my sisters to protect now, someone to protect. I cradled her close and rocked her limp body, pulling her closer and closer. She had a busted lip and a few bruises on her face.

I'm going to kill whoever hurt her, but if my guess is right, the bastard is already dead.

We arrived at the bunker we had here, and I carried her towards the medical centre of it. I stopped crying automatically, making sure my men don't see me as weak but in this moment I didn't particarly care. I put her on the bed as they wheeled her away. Raffaele followed, giving information before letting them take her through the surgery doors, then rocking as they went though.

It was the waiting game now.

The doctor came out a few hours later, shaking a little as did. He stood there for a second, evidently terrified.

"We got the bullet out from her leg, we were able to put a gown on her but her t-shirt was so tightly fit to -her body and it wouldnt come off , even with scissors , so we just put the gown ofer the top . We didnt have time to stress about it so-"

I heard someone slam the doc into the wall. I look and I see in surprise that Nic had him against the wall.

"I couldnt give two shits about her fucking t-shirt, tell us if she is okay, and be careful with your words.", I could feel the anger but I stood their with no emotions as father had taught me. Inside I was screaming, begging for the doctor just to get on with it.

"Well, We got the bullet out, she wont need a cast though as its too far up her leg and it would be very unfortable for her, so we stiched it up and wrapped bandages around it. They will need to be changed once a day for a week, and bring her back here after to take the stitches out. Other than that she should be awake in a few hours.", He said, his eyes darting around. He looked like he would rather be anywhere than here, in which I could understand.

I dreaded seeing her though, she must be pissed that she got caught for me. I knew she was a free soul when I looked at her. She was gonna press my buttons and Marcos for sure, she is still our sister though, and we would kill for her. She had us wrapped around her tiny finger and she knew it for sure.

I wondered what Eve was doing, probably asleep right now tucked up in bed, oblivious to what was happening here, with her twin. I texted Luca just to be sure.

M- Mason

L-Luca

M- Is Eve alright? 

L- Yep looking at her right now as she is fast asleep. Did you get Eli?

M- Yes, But there was a complication, She got shot whilst taking a bullet for me. I need you to bring Everly and see is she can make her feel better.

L- HOLY, IS SHE OKAY. Also Eve and her hate eachother, well at least Eli hates Everly. 

M- I dont remember asking for your permission Luca, know your place. Also she is fine now, a few stitches and a nasty scar, but other than that she is alright. I'll see you soon. Let Eve sleep for now.

L- Yes brother, Ill see you soon.

I look down at my phone and back up once more, impatiently tapping my finger on my leg. We would wait here for her to wake,no matter how long it took. I stayed here all night and so did the boys. We all decided to get some coffee from the cafateria to fill in the time.

--------------------------

EDITED!