Domestic Headcanons

SFW

Feitan would make sure you were taken care of, in the terms of food, shelter and clothes.He would most defiantly be hostile for the first while because he has no idea why he took you and why you were special to him. Man is not good with his emotion.You'd be expected to cook, clean and look after both of you. Especially within the first bit when you arrived.Likes to let you have alone time. Tends to spend most of his time in the basement torturing his victims, but he did soundproof it because of how he found you when he came up. He would never admit it, but he felt petty for you.Once he finds out you have hobbies, he'll get you the stuff. But he'll never give it to you in your face. Rather he just leaves in around the house with your name on it. Don't bring it up though, he'll get angry.Likes to dress you up, picking out your clothes, typically short and revealing items. It's cold in his place so you'll need to look for him for warmth cause suddenly all the blankets are gone.

NSFW

Feitan doesn't have a high sex drive, BUT that slowly begins to change as the months go by with you locked up with him.Suddenly he'll start to touch you in intimate ways. Slowly working his way up to more and more.If you resist him he might go two different ways. Either get upset and suddenly all the nice things he does for you is gone. No more hobby materials. No more warm clothes. No more blankets. No more making sure the fridge is stoke. He'll probably move on in a few weeks and go back to normal before trying again, but don't try him too many times. The other choice could also happen if you try him too many times. Is his grabbing you tighter, touching you more, whispering in your ear how you're his and belong to him. He can do as he pleases and you'll learn to like it.He's not very gentle, though he's doesn't have much experience so it's hard and sloppy.He'll get better as time goes on, especially when he begins to pay attention to what you like. What gets the most noises out of you and makes you putty in his hands.You doing chores or cooking drives him crazy. You're the picture of family and normal he never had.