Trying to Escape

The anger that radiated off of him was powerful, you could feel it full force even though you were hiding in another room. How did he find you? You thought you had been so careful. Who were you kidding, Feitan was part of the famous phantom troupe. It was only a matter of time before he came for you. From the sound of him yelling and destroying your furniture, maybe you should have just stayed. It would have saved you from his anger, but now, nothing could save you. Suddenly it got quiet, no more smashing, no more yelling, just silence. "Come out and I promise I won't be angry." Silence. "Smart. Maybe you aren't as dumb as I thought, but then again you did run. Did you really think I wouldn't find you? That you'd actually get far?" You're breathing got heavy as you heard him approach the bedroom. You were in the bedroom on-suite, laying in the bathtub. "The only reason you've been out this long is that I had some jobs to finish for the troupe first." He kept getting closer, he was in the bedroom now. He was so close, he had to know where you were already, he was just toying with you. "I know you're in here, well in the bathroom." You froze, hyperventilating. "When we get home, apparently we have some more training to do." The door opened, now all that separated you two was the shower curtain. He just stood infant of the tub staring down at you. Finally, you had the courage to speak. A "Sorry" escaped your lips in nothing more than a whisper. "Sure you are. Save that for when we're home. Ungrateful." Feitan pulled the curtain back. Leaning down to stroke your face, you thought maybe it wouldn't be so bad, but that changed when he dug his fingers in your hair pulling as hard. You had no choice but to try to stand and attempt to keep up to him. Any hopes of him going easy on you was gone, but then again you were foolish to think he ever would spare you any mercy. Especially when you give him such a good reason to punish you like escaping.