He placed her on the bed. She placed her foot on him. "What now little birdie." He asked. "Undress me, this is itchy." She complained. "As you say, your highness." He pulled the boots out of her legs. Slowly running his hands over her legs. She moaned, and he begins undressing her. He placed soft kisses on her exposed skin. He peeled off his shirt off her. "Better?" He asked. She shook her head. "You want me to take these off, Honey?" He pointed to her lingerie. "Yes please." He unhooked her bra removing it and pulled her panties away.

"Better?" He asked. "Cold" She replied. "Then what you want from me, baby?" He asked touching her neck. "Cuddle me." She mumbled again. "You know how I sleep right?" She nodded. He took his clothes off getting in after her. She held his waist and he kissed her forehead. "You are so beautiful Reva, inside out." She placed her head on his chest. He stroked her hair. "You are also beautiful my heart specialist." She mumbled before closing her eyes.

She felt something on her lips and the same sensation build upon her neck. Reva moaned opening her eyes. "Don't moan like that or I will have to cancel everything I planned for today honey and you wouldn't be getting out of this bed ever again." She moaned again. He kissed her neck and then moved down touching her round mounds. She moaned more as his lips connected with her buds. "Forrest" She moaned. He restrained her. "You asked for this baby," He parted her legs getting in between them.

He touched her warmth and pressed her tongue against her nub. And kissed it again. She held the sheets tightly. Forrest continued his slow torture on her. And he explored her more. "You taste so sweet. Sweeter than anything I ever tasted. I can get used to waking you up like this every morning honey." He rubbed her fingers over her warmth moving it in and out of her. She arched himself more pressing herself more to her.

He kissed her again increasing his speed. Slowly he builds her up. "No more, I cannot...." "Shhh... let it go, honey," He placed his mouth against her warmth pressing his tongue and she became undone just like that. She opened her eyes and looked into his hooded eyes. She sat up kissing him. "My turn baby" Reva pushed him down on the bed kissing his chest moving down and down. Till she reached her desired spot. "Are you ready to play?" Forrest moaned in reply.

Forrest threw her, the second pair of shoes. "Here, wear this. We are getting late." She looked at him angrily. "And whose fault is that? Who took extra time showering?" She asked. "That is not my fault you were the one who was in the mood to play. Who am I to stop you?" She threw his shirt at him. "yes, but you are the one who started it when you accidentally came into the bathroom and decided to take shower together." Reva replied. "If you stop looking delicious, I would stop doing it. But the problem is you always look delicious." He said pulling on his shirt.

He took her to the boutiques. "here is my black card, buy anything you like, do not hesitate and, buy some more lingerie, I like to see you tonight in those." She looked at him confused. "Where you are going?" She asked. "Need to pick up a special delivery." He walked out of the boutique and towards a jewelry shop. He needed a ring. After all, she was his fiancée. And he needed to get herself a ring that is something just like her. A rare thing. He looked through the selection. "I want something unique and special. I am going to propose to my girlfriend." He told them. "Do you have a price range, sir?" The attendant asked. "no, I don't as long it is just one of a kind and catches my eye... no price is too great to pay."

He took the ring and placed it in his pocket. His phone chimed in with a text message. He looked at the text. "if you cannot take care of your actual girlfriend how are you so sure that you can take care of your makeshift one?"

Forrest was spooked. But he knew he cannot show his fear to Reva at any cost. He will not let her worry about it. He is not going to let anyone harm her in any way. He walked towards the place Reva was present. She was looking through the dresses looking confused and it made Forrest smile. "You know, I like to see you in red always Miss Mathur. I remember the first time you came to Woodlands when Chris was in trouble you were wearing a red dress and a beige coat. And you looked so beautiful in that." Reva gasped hearing his voice from beside her.

"You have startled me." She placed her hand over her chest. "It wasn't my intention sorry If I did that to you. I am very sorry Little birdie. I was just suggesting that you will look good in red." He told her. "I can see you are in the mood of flirting today, Mr. Lyte." He pulled her closer. "Only if you permit I can Miss Mathur." She held his hand. "Tell me which one will your parents like?" she asked holding the dresses. He pulled away and pretended to think. Then he turned her around in front of a full-length mirror. "This one surely. They will like, no matter what she is wearing" She glanced away. "You know Mr. Lyte, you are sometimes so..." "What? Am I little birdie?" He took the dresses from her hand and told the attendant to get them both.

"hmmm... let me think," She said in the same tone he used with her. "romantic, and cheesy." He laughed. "That was that, I am only that for you." Reva hit him on the chest hiding her face in his chest. "Stop that, where have you been to?" She asked. "Before that tell me, did you get what I asked you to? The lacy things?" She hit him again. "What I did this time little birdie. I can ask that being your boyfriend. I have a right to know, don't I?" He asked. "I don't know anything about any lacy things." He smirked and walked towards the shop attendant.

He whispered something to her and the shop attendant looked embarrassed. But she nodded anyway. "Alright then, as you wish sir, anything else you need?" He shook his head and she walked away. He walked back to Reva. "Just two dresses? This is not like you at all. I thought you love to buy the store, yet I found you confused over two dresses here Miss Mathur." He told her. "I know not to abuse the given power to me," Reva told him. "But Honey I am not stopping you. Abuse it well, that is a request." He told her.

"You are looking awfully generous today, what is the matter? I do not understand what is going on with you." Reva asked. Before she can get the answer out of him, the shop attendant came with the requested items into few shopping bags. "Sir, here are the things you have requested for. Please pay at the counter." He took the bags before Reva can. "What are you doing?" She asked a little bit surprised. "What does it look like? Carrying these for my girlfriend." He told her to pay for the things. "I can do it myself" Forrest looked at her exasperated. "I know, but you need to learn to let people do things for you."

"Where to next?" She asked. "How about you get some accessories to wear with the dresses if it helps Miss Mathur. I thought you were the shopping expert." He told her. "I thought you were the one buying things for me." She retorted back at him. "Yes, I am. But then again, you are the expert." He told her. "I was thinking about visiting the museum." She surprised him again. "Ok, but first let me buy you some beautiful things to go with these dresses." Suddenly Reva thought she saw Ange. Her eyes couldn't believe it. She thought her eyes were deceiving her. "What is it?" Forrest asked following the line of her vision. "Nothing, it was nothing." Sure, it was just a deception of her mind wasn't it? 

Word Count: 2298 Words