51: Zed Nuevas' Accident

Start from the beginning

Aeiou wanted to laugh, but he suppressed it with a cold attitude and smirked. Then he swiftly looked down on Zed's trousers to check if Zed was wearing a wet underwear or not. There wasn't a trace of water on Zed's trouser.

Maybe the prince didn't wear his brief.

"Hahahaha!" Aeiou cracked up. He held his stomach and pointed at Zed, "You have no underwear? Hahaha!" 

Zed was riding the same black Ducati that Aeiou saw on the cemetery. He hadn't seen that motorbike this morning since he was in an abrupt pace to escape but seeing it again made Aeiou feel amazed by its sleek edges and shiny body.

Looking at Zed's uniform, Aeiou was sure it was his.

The sleeves were tight with muscles and the buttons on the chest area were open, revealing some of Zed's pearly white skin and defined cleavage. Aeiou quickly looked away upon seeing that part. 

Zed's eyebrows was still furrowed when he threw Aeiou a  helmet,  "Here, I will take you to school."

Aeiou caught the helmet in mid-air, but he simply threw it back Zed. 

"I don't ride motorbikes, not even tricycles. I'll walk." Aeiou turned his back to Zed and started walking.

Zed cursed. "Aeiou!" He appeared beside Aeiou, riding his motorbike. The prince maintained a certain speed to cope up with Aeiou's pace. Slow and steady.

"You don't trust a Ducati?"

"I dont trust you."

 Aeiou truly have fear of riding motorbikes, but why does Zed had  to know? He shouldn't, because he would only tease Aeiou about it. Only his friends and Philip knew what happened before when he saw someone died on a motorbike in front of him.

When he remembered that accident, Aeiou turned to Zed.

"Wear your helmet!"

There was a lot of huge vehicles like trucks on this road. This was due to the increasing number of resorts getting build beside the beaches. They need huge vehicles to bring them supplies like cements and the like.

The solution were road widenings and road reblockings.

"I only have this one. Let's buy a new one at the mall for your HAAAARD head after school. And for your other head down there... Hmm... just use my mouth."

Aeiou's eyes widened. He didn't know whether to curse Zed or call the police. But then he realized maybe this was Zed's way of getting back at him after he lock the prince up at the bathroom for fifteen minutes. Aeiou pretended he hadn't heard anything and just rolled his eyes. 

Meanwhile, that was the manliest rolling of eyes Zed had ever seen and there were no known words in his vocabulary to describe it. 

Zed smiled and continued to fool around.

"Eh? You're really scared of motorcycles, aren't you? You pussy!"

Aeiou kept his silence. He needed to conserve his patience and use it carefully. It was still a long day ahead of him to be with the prince, so he had to save a lot of energy.

However, when Zed's foolish words stopped Aeiou felt skeptical. He gazed to his side and saw Zed's pair of orbs locked at him.

Aeiou got vexed. "How can you drive safely while looking on the side?"

"I'd rather die than miss this view on my side"

Hearing those words from Zed, Aeiou turned his head to the opposite direction. The beach. It was sun rise. Rays were glinting down on the ocean, giving it a sparkling glow. It was as if there were diamonds on the beach.