EPISODE 20

Songyun was fallen asleep... Shao Lee came out...

Xiang : is she alright??

Shao Lee (solicated) : yeah...

Three of them was in the living area...

Shao Lee: I really don't understand how will she recover from it...

Leo : I have been thinking about it... Listen whoever did it will be punished so badly.. I won't going to leave than man..

Shao Lee: thank you leo

Shao Lee: thank you leo... I m so thankful you are trying to help her..

Leo : it's okay.. It's not about your friend, it's about girls respect whoever won't keep it, he should be punished so that he won't repeat that mistake..

Shao Lee sits on the coach and started crying....

Leo and xiang together: what happened!?? Why are you crying??

Shao Lee (blubbering) : you know what last time I see her like this when her dad died.. She was completely blanked in her sadness... Aunty tan was also completely broken... That time I stayed with them for almost one month.. She take almost two weeks to talk.. Now again.... Ahh!!

Leo sit beside her, hold her shoulder from side...

Leo : calm down!! Everything will be alright.. You know what today I got to know we don't need any blood relation for loving someone... You and songyun have a heart connection.... She didn't say a single word from evening but when she hear your voice, she responded in less than a second... It shows that you are very special to her.. So you have to stay strong as you are the only one who can remove her from this situation....

Shao Lee: yesss, but... Why did this happen to her??

Xiang : you have to calm down.. We don't know anything about future... If any problem arises then we don't have to waste time on questioning... If God give you problems it's means they are checking your ability to fight...

Shao Lee : yeah.. I will definitely make him suffer of his deeds...

Leo : hey, wait!! I forgot one thing... Why Shao Lee is here?? I mean are you both staying together!!

Xiang: umm.. Actually we are sharing this room...

Leo : ohh!! Hey, man can I sleep here.. I m so tired.. You know what I roam in the rain to the hospital, taking songyun in my arms...

Xiang: yeah!! You can sleep...

Leo: in your room, right??

Xiang : not at all.. You can sleep here in the couch!!

Leo : so rude...

Shao Lee: hey, did you ate something??

Leo : ahh!! I m so hungry but songyun also didn't ate anything... She slept without eating anything..