EPISODE 6

NEXT DAY....

Xiang go to the college... Songyun also came half hour early, he explain the whole plan to her...

Songyun (smiling) : you are awesome , Mr xiang... This idea will definitely work.

Xiang: yess, I have planned everything.. Now just wait Yi yang...

After sometime, students started coming frequently...yi yang friend "yao"also enter in the college...

Songyun go towards yao...

Yao: hey, what are doing here??

Songyun: actually yao, I wanted to inform you that did you remember that Mr xiang?

Yao : yes..

Songyun: you know he was calling a detective team here to find the real culprit..

Yao(little scared) :what?? Why are you telling me this??

Songyun: actually Mr xiang was a model, he wanted to know who try to spoil his reputation.. I also listen that he was very strict person, he punish people who act entangled with him.. I mean if someone screwed up with him without any reason then he won't leave that person...

Yao (scared) : why are you telling me all this??

Songyun: actually he was soon going to come our class with our editor to identify the guys who spread this fake news.. I m informing everyone, actually I m quite worried for the real culprit.. There are chances the real culprit have to leave this college or have to go to prison because Mr xiang knows our areas cops as well, he can do anything.. It was small matter, it was solved but for him it was a crime, he will punish the culprit also others who support the culprit..

Yao was quite worried to listen this, he was lost in his own thoughts...

Yao (in mind) : oh no!! What will I do?? If my parents know about this then they will remove me from this college.. I have to talk about it to yi yang...

Yao goes from there... He gets panicked by listening all this...

Yao goes to class, explain everything to yi yang..

Yi yang: what??

Yao : yess, what if he really do something like this??

Yi yang: don't worry!!

Yao (thinking) : I don't want to involve in this , if my parents know about this then they will definitely remove me from this college..

Yi yang: hey, where have you lost??

Yao : nothing!! Are you sure?? Nothing is going to happen because of this..

Yi yang: bro, you take too tension, he can't do anything like that...