EPISODE 3

Shao Lee go back to her dorm, she was crying continuously...

Yi yang to his friends, " Now my first step is done, let's start with second step... Shao Lee, you really insult me alot of time, now this time ready for crying forever.. I will make you this much embarrassed then you can't able to come at college again. "

Leo wu study in same college but have different department..he wanted to be a graphic designer while shao Lee and songyun study in fashion designer department...

Xiang was too hyper, he was trying to forget that moment ...

Xiang: I don't understand what is her problem..?? I don't want to meet her. I really don't wanted to meet her again in my life... !!!

Songyun was very much worried for shao Lee so she was going to dorm but she meet Leo in her way...

Songyun: you.. You come to my college, are you following me??

Leo: excuse me... This is my college..

Songyun: ohh really, I didn't see you earlier then how you get appear today. Don't lie, just go back, I can't give you any chance..

Leo(irritated) : what is your problem?? What do you think that there is not any another girl who is beautiful than you?? Why will I go behind you?? (Smiling) There are very beautiful girls in our department.. I come in this department because I wanted to meet a professor...

Songyun: don't make excuse

Songyun: don't make excuse... I m going now but don't come behind me, I m really not interested in you..

She goes...

Leo: what is her problem?? She make me feel like I m chasing her...ahhh, what the hell?? Leave it...

He goes forward

He goes forward...

In the dorm...

Shao Lee was sitting alone, crying... Songyun go to her.

Songyun hug her..