EPISODE 15

Xiang was going back to his room... Suddenly stops... Goes to shao Lee...

Xiang: you know what you can live here, it's just about one month..

Shao Lee (arrogantly) : not at all..

Xiang: ok but I am just trying to say we will act like strangers,imagine that we are living alone..... Then we don't have to talk to each other... It's definitely your wish.. Also it was raining outside and you don't have any choice...

Shao Lee (rudely) : I won't going to live under a roof with a cheater...

Xiang: what?? Cheater?? Hey, mind your tongue... I m not helping you, you are paying for your own... Its just about one month, I don't have any problem.. You will live in your bedroom and I m in mine... We won't see each other... See!! I don't care what you do but don't think that I won't allow you because you also have right to stay here like me... You are paying for you by yourself... So bye... Do whatever you want to do...

Shao Lee (in mind) : I really don't have any another option

Shao Lee (in mind) : I really don't have any another option... It's just about one month...

Shao Lee (shouting) : wait!!

Xiang stops....

Xiang: now what happened??

Shao Lee go towards him..

Shao Lee (roughly) : I will stay not because of what you said.... Because I m also paying for this.. If you have any problem then you can leave....

Then she goes upstairs..

Xiang (smiling) : really she was a pyscho...

Shao Lee reach to the room, open the door with keys.. Goes inside...
She looks at the room, it was quite pretty...

Then she look at the right, there was small kitchen attached