EPISODE 1

Shao Lee was a independent girl, living with her friend songyun in a college dorm... She also do part time job in a restaurant for some wages..

Shao Lee : songyun, did you still don't go with me??

Songyun: Lee... You know my health was not good, how can I go??

Shao Lee(tensed) : ok take care...

Songyun go out with shao lee to say bye....

Songyun: I know why are you asking me this?? Because of Yi yang... Lee he always tease you but you have to fight with him by yourself. Until when you were going to be like this. . He always tease you with his friend and you don't say anything...

Shao Lee: okk

Shao Lee: okk... Ok I m going...

Songyun: ok take care....

She leaves...

Shao Lee : I m not a coward, it's just I don't wanted to involve in this but if Yi yang again tease me then I will spare him...

Yi yang... He study in shao Lee's college, he used to tease shao Lee because she reject him, he likes her but she always rejects him so then he started teasing her, shao Lee don't want to involve in this because she was very busy in work and studies so she always abandoned him..

On the other side

On the other side...

Xiang, who loved playing with girls, he have a best friend also his secretary"shizo"

Xiang: so miss shizo, where I have to go today??

Shizo: you have to go in a college for sponsoring your new ad..

Xiang: what college?? Ok, actually I don't like college's because their are young people, I m also very young but you know my personality, girls get flat to see me, I don't wanted them to get lost into me...

Shizo: ohh really, by the way your magazine isn't that famous, it's just read by some of young people that's why producer says to sponsor it in college and school..