⚜ Chapter 36 ⚜

" Toh Begum sahab? " Vihaan teased her scooping in his arms.

She just lowered her lashes and blushed wrapping arms.

"Kya? Niche utaro mujhe. Main yeh sab pehen ke nahi soungi. " She said with a cute pout.

" Ok. " He said and put her down carefully.

She went near the mirror and started removing her jewelery one by one.

But suddenly she felt hard muscular chest against her back and arms snaking around her waist.

" V... Vih kya kar rahe ho? " She stuttered. He smirked seeing his effect on her.

" Kya kar raha hu?! Apni biwi se pyaar. " He said and snuggled his face in her nape.

" Ch-Chodo Vih. " She said trying to free herself from his grip but failed miserably.

She managed to get out of his grip and run but he held her dori of blouse. She abruptly stopped as the dori opened.

She started walking backwards as he tightened his grip against the dori.

🚫

He picked her up and engaged her in a hot kiss, then he put her on the bed gently. She blushed as he kissed her collarbone.

He grabbed her dupatta and threw it down on the floor. He hovered over her tracing her jawline and collar bone with open mouth kisses.

She moaned as his teeths smoothly worked on her flesh giving a red blue hickey there.

As he traced his lips with hers she flipped the position pinning him underneath her.

She parted away panting for air just go see him smirking like a maniac.

" Bold. I see. " He said to which she chuckled and took of his sherwani off his shoulders. " Much more. " She mumbled and sucked his neck making him groan loudly.

As she finished her work on his neck she engaged him with a kiss again.

Taking the advantage of situation he flipped over her and pinned her below him regaining the dominance.

They broke the hug panting for air and joined their heads.

" I Love You Mrs. Sinha. " He said making her blush hard and she too mumbled " I love you too Mr. Sinha. " To which he smiled widely.

🚫

[ with this the author takes a bath of gangaajal. ]

Next Morning -

" Ruhi give me breakfast please. " Nachiket yelled sitting on the dinning table with Vihaan.

" Main nahi de rahi. Kimaya bana rahi hai. " Ruhi yelled back.

Vihaan facepalmed, " Mil gaya aaj breakfast. " Nachiket burst out laughing but soon he stopped.

" Ye lo. Bharlo muh mein. " Kimaya said and stomped the plate in front of him.

He gulped down seeing her face. But before she moved away he pulled her abruptly to which she landed in his lap and Ruhi chuckled seeing Kimaya's puppy face.

But it didn't last for long. Nachiket did the same and both of them fed their dear wives but as Ruhi ate it she ran in the washroom and threw up.

Kimaya ran behind her and when done she came back with her.

Both the brother's asked the reason but they replied negatively.

" You guys don't worry. I'll take her to doctor. You guys go for meeting. " Kimaya assured and both of them left.

•••

" Kya hua Ruhi ko? " Nachiket asked.

" Woh....

▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫

Guess what would be the reason?!

Hope you loved the chapter.

BYE

Love from author
~ A 💛✨