⚜ Chapter 29 ⚜

Just then he heard a loud, shrill, shriek.

He turned back abruptly and he saw that Ruhi threw the knife at Vihaan who just entered the room with a cup of tea for Nachiket. But Vihaan dodged it successfully.

" Ruhi!!!!!! " Nachiket yelled frustrated.

Ruhi flinched for a second and fainted on the bed again and Vihaan walked inside with the mug.

"Am Sorry. " Nachiket said looking down with guilt.

" It's fine. Ruhi is innocent but VICKY." Vihaan said letting out a deep sigh.

" I know " Nachiket said sipping his chaii.

After 2 hours Ruhi gained back her conscious. Ruhi gained herself back.

"I am sorry. I didn't mean to harm you Vihaan. " She said between her sobs.

" It's okay Ruhi. We know. Don't cry. " Vihaan said trying to calm her down which was futile everytime, he tried.

Just then Vihaan, Ruhi and Kimaya heard a yell. All of them ran down in the balcony where Nachiket was standing.

" Nick ? " Ruhi said keeping hand on his shoulder.

Nachiket turned back with an evil smirk. " NO. ViCkY." Nachiket said in a hoarse voice. It felt that thousands of men yelled together.

It was shrill. Very Shrill.

Ruhi flinched and stumbled back. Vihaya's mouth were wide open.

" See. I promised you. That your love will kill you the same way I killed my love. " Vicky said and laughed evilly.

He raised his hand in air and a blue current ball appeared which he threw on Vihaya.

They were surrounded with the blue shield.

" You both. Try to cross it and I'll kill her. " Vicky said aggressively.

Ruhi started crawling backwards with sweat bed forming on her forehead. He smirked evilly looking at her.

He threw the knife at Ruhi that appeared as he threw his hand at her.

It hit just beside Ruhi. On the wall. She gasped in fear and looked back at Vicky.

He was taking dangerous small steps towards her with his signature evil smirk.

As he reached near her, he bent at her level and traced her forehead and jawline softly with his index finger.

" Wanna meet your love for the last time? " He said and Nachiket jerked abruptly.

" R-Ruhi. I am sorry. " Nachiket said on the verge of crying.

Instead of replying she captured his lips with her soft ones. They kissed passionately until left breathless.

As soon as she left him he regained his evil smirk and...... Vicky entered again.....

And he rose the knife in his hands and......

▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫
MahiSumedhMudgalkar tum jaisa bechain praani Maine aaj tak nhi dekha. Lo padhlo aur apni saari AK47 aur dande mere hawale kar do.

~ BYE

Maybe no updates tomorrow.