⚜ Chapter 14 ⚜

Hazaaron mein uss ek ko aziz rakho,
Jo tumhari gair mojudgi mein bhi,
Tumhari izzat pe koii daag bardaash na kare.

...............

Vihaan, Nachiket and Kimaya were dumbstruck listening her questions.

Everyone had the answer, yet no one could answer.

"As I promised you Ruhi. I am ought to answer your questions but not now. Wait for the right time. I'll voluntary answer all your questions." Vihaan stood up completing the sentence and headed towards their room.

" Haan. So that next time the ghost would kill me. Right? This time I have my arm blood drenched for someone whom I never knew and next time I'll be killed for vengeance of someone I never know. " She said and left to their room.

A tear escaped from Vihaan, Nachiket and Kimaya's eyes. Vihaan rushed in the room followed by Kimaya.

Nachiket stood there digesting the incident that just happened.

................

"Calm down Vih. She is too frustrated with the incidents that are happening. What can you expect from a girl who is been possessed by someone and tortured everytime. She needs her own time to adjust and calm down. Vih. Look at me. Calm down. " Kimaya said and Vihaan crashed in a hug with her.

As she broke the hug after sometime, she was caught in a deep, passionate kiss. Understanding the need of time she reciprocated with same passion.

As the kiss deepen Vihaan slided his hands inside her grey tank top. Kimaya moaned eternally in the kiss as her cold skin came in contact with his warm skin.

After some time they broke the kiss panting for air and slept in each other's arms peacefully.

...............

"Ruhi. Baat ko samjho. Tum iss waqt uss halat me nahi ho ki hum sab, tumhe kuchh bataye aur tum usse pura aur sahi samjho. Main wada karta hoon. Jaise dada ne kaha, waqt aane par hum teeno tumhe sab kuchh aur sach sach bataenge. Abhi ke liye so jao. " Nachiket said caressing her hairs and calming her down. She hummed at his words and slept holding his finger like a small child. He chuckled as he realised the grip against his finger.

▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫

*NOTE*

Iss chapter mein jo bhi "romance" Likha gya h. Woh bandook ki nok par rakhkar MahiSumedhMudgalkar ne mujhse likh waya h. Ab aap sab samjhe honge ki main isse gundii kyu bolti hu.

Iss baat ka bhi badla liya jayega. Waqt aane par.