⚜ Chapter 23 ⚜

I finally went in our room followed by dada.

She was there!!!!! Huff!!!!

But...

Why was she blood soaked????

Dada and I froze at my place. Her light blue saree was drenched in bloody red colour.

Dada was about to yell when I put palm on his mouth to stop him from yelling.

Or else aai will come running.

I noticed the black thread thrown on the floor. I went near her and kept my hand on her shoulder trembling with fear.

As I touched her she fainted.

I scooped her in my arms and took her inside the washroom while dada went down and lied to everyone that she has fever so she is resting.

On my insistence.

I gently put her in the bath tub and locked the room's door.

After coming back I took down her pallu gently.

She had knife cuts on her chest.

HOW??????

As I took down her saree gently, her waist and belly too had knife cuts.

HOW THE HECK DID THIS HAPPEN??????

I got her mine sweat shirt which will cover all her bruises as it's too large for her.

I cleaned her wounds and started applying ointment on her wounds.

Eventually she winced as it burned the wound.

After her dressing, I laid her on the bed.

She was still unconscious!!!!

After half - an - hour Kimaya arrived and asked me to go out of the room.

POV ends ;

Kimaya's POV -

I entered Ruhi's room and I saw Ruhi.

Poor girl!!!!!

She was wearing a full covered Nick's sweatshirt to hid her bruises.

VICKYY???? I am gonna kill ur soul some day!!!!!

I asked Nick to go out of the room and he left with no arguments.

I sat near her and brushed my fingers through her hairs.

" Ruhi" I said softly. She opened her eyes slowly and tried to analyze her surroundings.

" How am I here? Aai and Baba thik aahet na? [ aai aur baba thik hai na? ] she asked in a very low voice.

She tried to sit but I forbade her as she was seriously wounded.

" Hmm. Why did you remove the thread? I had forbade you na? " I asked as tear escaped from my eyes.

" Kiyu. Aai baba ki bohot fikr ho rahi hai. Unhe kuchh bhi kar ke yahan se jaldi bhej de. Vicky din b din aur bigadta ja raha hai. Main khud hi gayi thi niche because agar main nahi gayi toh woh aai ya baba ko target karega. I don't want that. Isliye main apni aai se baat bhi nahi kar rahi hu. Aur Nachiket? Aur Nick bhi mujhpe gussa hai. " She said almost crying.

I calmed her down saying something or other. After some time she slept because of the pain that she is suffering.

Physically and Mentally both.

I really feel sorry for her. An innocent is being tested in the fire of cruelty.

Why Kanha???? Why????

Please save all of us and her too.

I said and left the room but not before putting the thread on her wrist again.

POV ends ;

▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫

Thank you guys for 3k + views on  Cursed Love.

Next coming up 'soon'.
Bye!!!!