⚜ Chapter 13 ⚜

" I am sorry. I have to go. I trust you. And I'll be always by your side. Now. I. Have. To. Leave. Bye e. " She said and all I could do was stare at the retreating figure in darkness.

Pal bhar theher jao.
Dil yeh sambhal jaaye.
[ Stop for a moment. Let this heart get stable. ]

Kaise tumhe roka karoon
Meri taraf aata
Har gum phisal jaaye.
[ How should I stop you. Every sorrow coming to me, would slip away. ]

Aankhon mein tumko bharoon
Bin bole baatein tumse karoon
Agar tum saath ho.... [ x2]
[ I'll fill you in my eyes. I'll talk to you without speaking. If you are with me. ]

                    ..................

"Nachiket?? " Vihaan shook him lightly. "What happened? Kahan kho gaye ? " Vihaan asked settling beside him.

"Kuchh nahi dada. " Nachiket said fighting with his tears and putting down his head on Vihaan's lap.

"Dada.. Ruhi hi kyu? College mein bhi Ruhi ne kam saha tha kya jo uski zindagi mein zara si khushiyaan aate hi. Kismat ne phir use..... Use bhej diya? " Vihaan was speechless. He didn't have any answer for Nachiket 's question.

"Aisa nahi hai chhote. Mat bhul aai ne kya sikhaya hai. Waqt achha ho ya bura beet jata hai. Hai na? " Vihaan said because it was all he could say. Nachiket got up from his lap and looked at Vihaan and a lone tear escaped from his eyes.

Vihaan pulled Nachiket in a tight hug and Nachiket broke down as he couldn't control it any more.

Even Vihaan couldn't control and some tears escaped from his eyes too but he wiped them off before Nachiket could notice them.

                .......................

Kimaya was not able to meet Ruhi's eyes as she had no answer for her question. The words kept ringing in her ears. "Kiyu... Is that something related to our life that we don't know? That you and Vihaan is hiding??

Ruhi got up from the bed and rushed downstairs followed by Kimaya.

"Vihaan. I want my answers. Promise that you won't back off answering them. " Ruhi spoke standing in front of both the brothers. Vihaan looked at Ruhi confused and then at Kimaya. Kimaya, she was speechless and numb. He agreed to answer her questions.

He shouldn't have done that for sure!!!!

"Yeh Shivi kon hai? Yeh sab kyu? Kab? Kahan aur kaise hua? " Vihaan widen his eyes in shock and gulped audibly.

▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫