⚜ Chapter 10 ⚜

* Do read the above pic. It's related to the upcoming track.
Do tell me how is it. *
__________________________________

"You. Bloody Nachiket Sinha has killed my Shivi. I won't spare you at all. She loved you and you. I'll revenge her death. For this bitch Ruhi, you rejected every other girl na. I'll kill her. " A guy yelled in the roadside and walked away in rage.

Nachiket and Ruhi looked at each other utterly confused by his words.

"Nick-----" Ruhi was about to speak when a truck hit the guy.

"Vicky!!!!!!!!! " Everyone yelled but it was too late. His corpse was thrown in the surroundings of a villa.

" Nick!!!!! " Ruhi whispered and fainted.

                         •••

"Vickyyyyyyy!!!!!!!! " Ruhi woke up yelling. Nachiket  who was sitting beside her flinched. While Vihaya rushed upstairs.

"What happened jaan? Why are you so upset? Any nightmare?? " Nachiket asked her trying to calm her down but nothing worked. She sobbed more.

"Vih. Nick. Please can you leave us alone. I wanna talk to Ruhi alone? " Kimaya asked. Both the brothers nodded and left. 

"Kya hua? Kya dekha tumne? Shaant ho jao aur batao. " Kimaya asked locking the door.

"Woh... Vicky... Shivi... Accident... Villa" She spoke baffled.

"Ruhi shaant. Shaant ho jao. Tumhe woh accident dikha kya? Vicky mar chuka hai aur Shivi bhi. " Kimaya stated caressing Ruhi's hairs.

"Haan. Jaanti hu but. Woh bol raha tha. I'll revenge her death. Kya aaj kal jo bhi ho raha hai. Woh Vicky kar raha hai? " Ruhi asked wiping her sweat on the temples.

"Ho sakta hai. Aur nahi bhi. Tum na zyada iss sab ke baare mein mat socho. Apni life enjoy karo. " Kimaya said and Ruhi reluctantly nodded.

                 ..................

"Na waqt thehra,
Na hum badle.

Na ghaav bhare,
Na woh laute.

Itmenaan se aaya hoon,
Intekaam loonga.

Wada raha mera,
Chain se jeene nahi doonga. "

The chair in the store room was rocking and the voice echoed in the room.

▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫

MahiSumedhMudgalkar kar li tumhari maange puri. !!!!!