⚜ Chapter 18 ⚜

With the flow of winds the white cloth on the corpse's body flew revealing it's face. I was about to see when someone tapped my shoulder.

I turned back just to earn a punch on my face. I stumbled back as I wasn't ready for it.

"You. Bastard. Reason I am a murderer of my love. " Vicky said. The world stopped for me. Shivani..... Is dead?????

No. No. No.

This cannot happen.

Think positive Nachiket.

Think positive.

Without messing with him I left for my dorm. As I entered I heard Kimaya weeping hard.

"Da- dada. Shiv-Shivani?? Vicky???? " I asked hoping, to be proved wrong.

"Shivani is no more. She is been killed. " Dada said and I froze.

"Did Vicky kill her? " I asked unsure about my words.

Kimaya nodded positively.

•••

"That's what I know about Shivani and Vicky. " Nachiket stated.

Ruhi was on verge of crying. "But if Vicky loved her then why did he kill her? And how is that related with the hallucination that I had today???? " She poured out her questions.

I don't know any of it. I told you what I knew.

"But we know. What happened after that incident. Kimaya was deeply shaken due to it. The corpse which you have hallucinate might be of Shivi. " Vihaan said.

Kimaya looked at him in disbelief. As if would break down if the history repeats.

•••

Vihaan's POV -

That day evening we were strolling behind the college in the evening.

Kimaya had teased me so I was chasing her when she stopped before the warehouse and yelled top of her lungs. I rushed there, I thought that she might have tripped over something but.

BLOOD!!!!!!

That made her yell and my blood through my veins froze.

We reluctantly went inside to see what happened.

As I opened the door, the moon light fell on a girl, sitting or rather lying in chair.

My breathe chocked for a second, Kimaya was in no different state.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Shivi.

She was lying like a corpse.

OR

She was a corpse now!!!!!!!!!!

FLASHBACK

We went to the college's psycatrist. We feared something unusual. Vicky and Shivi were missing together.

"Doctor, Vicky is a psychopath. He was on the primary stage a year ago. So...... A girl and he is missing since a week. Is it dangerous??? " I asked.

"Yes. It can be. Is his temper level falling day by day. Because if he acquires the third stage. He can literally kill anyone. Brutally or by stabbing him. " He said. I felt a chill through my spine.

FLASHBACK ENDS

" So. Vicky killed Shivi. He is a third level psychopath."  I said and Kimaya nodded.

Kimaya went near and observed the corpse.

Her lips were bruised. Face was covered with blood. A knife was stabbed in her abdomen with blood flowing like a river.

It seemed that it wasn't just stabbed. It was stabbed more that once and then twisted.

Her lips were blood covered just like her face. I could do nothing but just dialled to the police and took Kimaya away from that sight.

She was crying like hell. Wasn't ready to stop. Shivi's corpse was flashing in front of my eyes. Adding terror to the situation.

After sometime Nachiket arrived and asked her about Shivi.

I told him everything, except the sight which we saw.

All he knew was, SHIVI IS DEAD.

•••

Vihaan completed and looked at Kimaya. She was about to have a panick attack. But Vihaan calmed her down. So did others.

It was evenings by then when all of them decided to put the story at halt.

Night passed peacefully. No one had a nightmare.

Next day Kimaya had to visit her mother, so she and Vihaan left and informed that they would return by evening.

Something terrible again???????

▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫

Well I have my exam tomorrow but I completed my studies today. I was free so I updated this one.

Enjoy!!!!!