⚜ Chapter 16 ⚜

After some time Ruhi gained her senses back. As she woke up Nachiket gave her something to eat and water to drink. She accepted it reluctantly.

"Please Nick. Tell me the truth. " She pleaded once again.

" Fine. First you have to answer my questions. " He asserted.

" Go ahead." She said.

You know Shivani? Shivani Arora? " He asked hesitantly.

"The topper of our college? But how is she connected to all this? " She said totally confused.

"Yes. The topper of our college. There is a big story behind it. I'll tell you my side rest what I don't know, dada and Kiyu would tell you. Will you be calm and listen everything patiently? " He asked.

"Yeah. I'll try to be my best. " She replied with an assuring smile.

He nodded and started narrating.....

•••

Nachiket's POV -

It was a regular day for me in St. Louis College. I was sitting I'm the music room singing, first lecture was free. I would mostly visit the music room during my free time.

Tenu itna main pyaar karaan
Ek pal vich sau baar karaan
Tu jaave je mainu chhad ke
Maut da intezaar karaan

Ke tere liye duniya chhod di hai
Tujhpe hi saans aake ruke
Main tujhko kitna chahta hoon
Ye tu kabhi soch na sake (x2)

I stopped singing as I felt someone's presence. I turned around and found a girl standing with closed eyes, lost in the song.

"Excuse me. Can I know who you are and what are you doing here? During this time. " I asked politely.

"Umm.... Sorry. I was trying to figure out my class room but ended up here. Due to the enchanting music. I am a new admission. " She said embarrassed.

" No issues. By the way which class? " I asked changing the topic.

" A - 34" She stated.

"Same class. Come we'll go together. " I offered and she nodded positively, with no option left.

We headed towards our class room which was a floor above. In the way she introduced herself to me. "Shivani Arora. " She stated and I introduced myself.

As we reached near the class room, Kimaya was rushing through the corridor, questing for me.

" Aye idiot. Where were you? Mrs. Rathore was searching for you. Go to the library right now. If you'd be late for more 5 minutes, she'll kill you. Gooooo" She yelled panting.

The next moment I scooted and stopped in front of library.

I gulped down before entering inside. As I entered inside, dada was standing with head down and Mrs. Rathore yelling at him.

Ahh!!! Dada... You'll never change. Again... First lecture and you landed in ground.

"Nachiket ask your brother to attend detention after the day is over. " She completed and went away. I shook my head in disbelief and pulled dada with me.

We reached in the class room and settled with Kimaya and Shivani. We introduced each ourselves to her and she did the same.

As the second lecture begun a guy entered inside without permission, he felt no need to seek permission. No one was shocked. It was everyday's routine. He took the look of the whole class and his gaze landed on us. His eyes stuck on us, specifically Shivani.

He settled in the first row on his usual seat where no one dares to sit.

The day proceeded as usual, after college dada went in detention and we all went in our respective hostels.

•••

Ruhi interrupted him, " This is how you met her. Then whenever I met you and our group, why didn't she join."

"Because she was not a person who'd like to socialize. So she stayed back in classroom with her other friends. Eventually she parted from our group, but still we all were best friends. " Nachiket said and Ruhi nodded.

•••

The next day, I was passing through the corridor when, I saw a girl being bullied by Vicky's boys.

"Leave." I yelled. They left the place looking down and I went towards the girl. She was wearing a pink hoodie, white jeans and hair tied in a messy bun.

As I went near her she backed off in fear. " Don't worry. They won't tease you again. " I said and she nodded with teary eyes.

"Which year? And don't cry. If you need any help you can tell me. Myself Nachiket. " I said and she looked up for the first time.

Her chocolaty brown orbs were mesmerizing. Reflected innocence and love. I was just lost when her feeble voice brought me back to reality.

" Myself Ruhi. Ruhi Singh. Second year. I was searching for my class room when those boys caught off of me. " She said.

"Okay. No issues. Which class Ruhi? I asked comforting her.

" C - 12" She said and I guided her there.

I feel like being a college guide. Ha!

It was not funny!

I reached in my class and settled myself with dada and Kimaya. I told them about today's incident. Dada started mocking me as I described her. I mean the way I describe her each and every feature.

•••

I still feel embarrassed whenever I remember our first meet." Ruhi said and everyone burst out laughing.

" Chalo now. Enough. Come have lunch. "  Kimaya ordered from the kitchen and everyone rushed downstairs as all of them were hungry by then.

▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫

Last Chapter for this month.

Byeeee!!!!!! ❤❤💛