⚜ Chapter 32 ⚜

// Unedited//

As Nachiket came down followed by Ruhi Vihaan's expressions turned in a  wide ear to ear grin.

He hit Kimaya's shoulder playfully and said with a smirk, " Dekh. I said na my brother is too hot. Ruhi will be fine then only. "

"Shut up. Kuchh bhi? " Kimaya said and rushed to Ruhi.

" Ab kaisa lag raha hai? " She asked to which Ruhi nodded positively.

Nachiket came and stood beside Vihaan who was grinning like a maniac.

" Kya hua? Aise daat kyu phaad rahe ho? " Nachiket said making a innocent face.

" Details du? " Vihaan asked with a smirk to which Nachiket nodded in a big ' NO' and Vihaan chuckled.

"Smart" Vihaan mumbled.

Laughing and giggling two days passed.

     • Sharad Poornima day •

" Aaj sab thik toh hoga na?" Kimaya asked in a feeble voice.

" Haan. Tension mat lo Kiyu. Chalo ab aai ke paas jaake aaye? " Vihaan asked embracing her with his warmth.

" Haan. Main Ruhi ko bata ke aati hu. " She said and left.

" Ruhi. Main aur Vihaan aai ke paas ja kar aate hai. Fikr mat karo shaam ko jaldi aa jayenge. Maine yahan pooja ki sari taiyarian kar li hai. Hmm? "Kimaya said.

" Haan Kiyu. Fikr mat kar main thik hu aur sambhal lungi sab. " Ruhi assured.

After the breakfast Vihaya left for his parents house and Ruhi with Nachiket stayed back.

In the afternoon, Nachiket and Ruhi sat gossiping about the good time they spent together after which Nachiket slept for some time.

Here Vihaya had almost completed with pooja and were returning now.

All of sudden, unexpectedly they got stuck in traffic.

It was almost 3 hours they were stuck there and here Ruhi was about to get herself in danger.

In the Evening :

Ruhi sat in front of mandir making the last flower garland for the mandir itself.

That's when Nachiket pulled her with great force.

She looked up, it wasn't her Nachiket anymore. It was Vicky, to seek his revenge.

She protested with her all force but failed. He threw her on his right shoulder upside down and headed towards the terrace.

" Vih jaldi karo. Mujhe bohot darr lag raha hai. " Kimaya said on the verge of crying.

Luckily after sometime traffic got cleared and they drove to Ruhi.

Fast. Really Fast.

" Vicky. Leave me. " Ruhi said continuously hit her small fist on his back.

As they reached on the terrace he threw her down.

"Ouch" She groaned and crawled backwards as he approached her with knife in his hand.

" Ruhi!!!!! Ruhi?!!!! " Kimaya yelled running through the house.

" Mili kya? " Vihaan asked rushing down.

" Nahi. Kaha- Terrace. Terrace check kiya tumne? " She asked as realization hit her.

" Nahi. " He said.

" Chalo" She dragged him with her.

As they rushed up the sight they saw popped their eyes out of the socket.

▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫

What's going to happen??

Will Nachiket kill Ruhi?????

~ BYE.