⚜ Chapter 24 ⚜

Kimaya came down to see everyone laughing and giggling except for one.

Nachiket..

Though he was laughing. But was Fake. All pure Fake.

He excused and came in the kitchen  to drink water when he felt tap on his shoulder.

" Kya hua Nick? " Kimaya asked him.

He said nothing but crashed in a hug.

" Kiyu meri Ruhi hi kyu? Kya bigada hai usne kisika? Main usko iss halat mein aur nahi dekh sakta. Bechari meri wajah se itna sab seh rahi hai aur main kuchh bhi nahi kar sakta hoon. " He said between his sobs.

She caressed his hairs and let him cry on her shoulders.

Soon, Vihaan came and his heart broke seeing his brother on such a vulnerable condition but then he stiffen back himself and entered inside.

" Nick. Bhagwaan pe bharosa rakho. Sab thik hoga." Vihaan said caressing Nachiket's hairs.

" Achha suno. Ruhi ne bola hai kisi tarah aai baba ko yahan se jaldi waapis bhejna hoga. Kyunki unki life risk pe hai yahan. " Kimaya said breaking the hug.

Both the brothers nodded in agreement. Vihaan cracked some silly jokes to lift up Nachiket's mood.

•••

In the night Nachiket took Ruhi's food in their room. As he entered he saw the most vulnerable sight.

Ruhi had changed herself in her sweatshirt and pant, now all her bruises and wounds were clearly visible.

Nachiket's POV -

As I entered with food, I saw Ruhi sitting on the bed, scrolling her phone.

She had changed herself in her clothes, which are fit to her. All her wounds, bruises were visible.

This scene is breaking my heart more than anything. It was my fault that I shouted her without knowing the full reason.

" R-Ruhi? " I said in a feeble voice. She looked at me with bright eyes and a wide grin.

" Nick. Come na. Why are you standing there? " She said grinning and I sat beside her on bed.

" I - I am sorry Ruhi. I shouldn't have said that to you. I am really sorry. " I said or rather almost cried.

" It's all fine Nick. Now I will not talk to you if you don't feed me. I am damn hungry. Feed me!!!! " She whined like a kid and all I could do was chuckle.

We both fed each other and completed our food. Laughing and giggling.

I felt much relaxed after that!!!!

That's why, I love my Ruhi!!!!!!

POV ends ;

Few days passed peacefully, they somehow managed to send Monika and Sachdev back to their home to save them from upcoming danger.

▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫