"You smoke?"

I nod my head na again.

He did a lil laugh and shake his head "I'm not gone bite if that's what your thinking"

Oh trust me boo ik.

"Na you good" I said going on my phone.

"What's yo name" he asks me hitting his blunt.

This man is really tryna get a conversation from me. But Bish I'm so scared to even look at other niggas at this point.

"Not saying that you was tryna get at me or anything but I do got a boyfriend" I said looking up at him really seeing his face.

He is really handsome tho.

"Bet no problem shawty we could still know one or two things about each other" he said with a smirk.

He not slickk at all Bish.

~•~
2 hours had passed by and tell me why I was still on this opened ass park talking to this nigga who by the way got my insta now.

Kevin had texted me lil earlier and was asking if I was home and what I ate you know shid like dat. And I still haven't replied back as yet.

"Na fr tho I was lowkey about to smack shorty" he said making us both laugh.

He was telling me about the most weirdest thing a girl ever asks him, which was 'can he eat her ass'.

Ew right.

"She just nasty asf" I said shaking my head.

"On god"

My phone started ringing and it was kevin. I had told shawne to give me a minute and pick up the phone.

"Yo"

"Yes kevin"

"You ain't see me texting you girl"

"Na I haven't been on my phone" I told him looking over at shawne and he give me a small smile.

"I'm finna pick you up,I miss you" He said making me feel bad for lying.

"Same and when?"

"Wym when? Bruh I'm on my way na" when he said now bitch my heart fell. I'm like 15 minutes away from home.

"I'm not home rn could you wait?..."

"Tf you mean you not home? Were you at then" he asks getting lil aggressive.

"Chill I'm finna be home rn" I told him.

He had hang up and ohh Bish I dont know what imma tell this man when I get there.

"You good?" Shawne asks

"I'm good thanks for asking" I said standing up.

"Yeah np"

"Welp I'm finna go now before it gets to to late" I told him collecting my trash from earlier.

It was almost dark outside I need to push tf out.

"Ight then Imma walk you to yo ride or do you need one?"

"Na na I'm park right up front" I told him leading the way.

"Oh word? I did as well" he said walking in the back of me.

"Good so you dont have to make two trips"

"Fr"

We made it to the parking lot and he had showed me his car park one car away from mines.

"Thanks" I said being nice.