Ezra shook his head going to different networks going through all their horror films waiting for Haven to pick one. If she didn't pick one soon, he'll pick one and she was going to be mad at his choice.

~

Flaire walked into the hospital with Brat on her right, she held Ra and Blaire food in her hands waiting for the elevator. 

Ra finally woke up and Flaire hasn't left his side unless it was to go to school. She joked that she wasn't letting him out of her sight anymore, even though she was serious.

She walked into his room seeing Blaire, Ant, and three more people she didn't know. She didn't bother introducing herself either because she didn't care.

"Y'all this Flaire and Brat, Flaire this Noodles, CJ and my sister Nat." Ra introduced grabbing his food moving over so Flaire can sit down.

"Hey." She waved sitting down.

"This the one who beat up Mya?" CJ asked.

"Yeah, I remember her from the live." Noodles spoke making Flaire look at them.

Knowing people remember her from fighting made her feel slightly embarrassed. She used to love people knowing she could fight but right now she just felt nasty like she was too old for that.

"Y'all got the video? She won't let me see." Ra spoke.

"I'll send it to you," CJ spoke. "Man your girl was bugging, she was yelling for Mya to fight back."

"She wasn't fighting back?" Ra squinted his eyes in shock.

"At first she was but your girl hits were coming too fast and too hard for her."

"You gassing it." Nat chuckled. "She fought back from beginning to end."

"But she didn't," Brat spoke out. "Sis felt her mouth start bleeding and tried to swing my best friend to the ground. Sober to drunk my best friend don't ever stop swinging. Now next topic."

Flaire looked at her smiling as she shook her head, one thing about Brat she gon speak her mind.

"When you leave?" Ra asked.

"Tomorrow sadly." Brat frowned.

Her school went under evaluation after multiple students were catching the same illness, they shut the school down for three weeks but now it was time to go back.

"Damn, we ain't get to do shit. Next time you come shit gon be fun."

"I'll be back soon." Brat smiled.

She hated she didn't live here anymore, this was her home. She hated her parents so much for deciding to move her senior year.

"We bout to head out," Nat spoke. "We'll be back tomorrow."

"Word, see you later bro. Love you." Noodles spoke. 

"Nice meeting y'all too," CJ spoke looking at Brat. "What was ya name again?"

"Brat."

"Because you look like one?" He asked looking her up and down as she studied him.

"Exactly why."

"Yeah, I see it. Your gorgeous mama."

"Thank you," She smiled.

"Aight CJ walk yo broke ass outta here." Blaire stood up making Ant bust out laughing from getting caught off guard.