PART I

"Passengers we are about to land," announced the attendant.
My head still ached from the long flight; at least I can sleep on the ground right now. I was excited to see my family again and of course, Jace. It had been three months since I left Los Angeles California. My father had a problem with dealing with our clients for the opening of our newest architectural firm. He asked me to settle the problem myself, since he was busy. Good thing is it's finally off; at least Corry and I could now go back to the Philippines "We are now boarding, thank you for flying with us, we hope you had a nice flight," the attendant smiled gratefully. "I'll get us drinks, okay?," I nodded, Corry was my assistant for nearly two years. I had been used to her and her to me. She is my bestfriend. She's the only assistant who can hundle my tantrums.

I was hoping to find the comfort room when I noticed a girl near the information desk. She was looking at me intently. I didn't know if it was just my imagination, but it seemed that the people were not noticing her and the most weirdest thing was that, everyone seemed to pass through her. I looked back at her, she was pretty, but her eyes were lonely and scared, and it was vaguely familiar. I was about to approach her, when Corry called, "Ada, here's your drink." I looked back at the girl, but she had disappeared. Funny. But when I glanced at the couch. I thought I saw her there, but when I looked back again, an old lady with lots of luggage was seated there. I closed my eyes; maybe I was just really tired because I was starting to imagine things.
"What's wrong with you?," Corry asked, frowning. I almost forgot her.
"Nothing, I'm just woozy," I said, which was true; my head was heavy and I think my knees were shaking. Corry looked worried. "Girl, your lips are losing its color," she said jokingly.
"You take a-," she quickly added but was iterrupted, "Ada! Ada?"
I seemed to lose my world. Everything was turning vague.

(Ada collapsed and she remember the things they used to do when she was with Jace)