Thank You For Reading!

Over 160 chapters, 200,000 words written, 85,000 reads on Wattpad, and over 1,600 friends on Instagram. All American Senior Year: Volume one has now come to a close. The tears that are falling down my face are unreal. It's been only five months and a half since I've posted my first chapter and it's definitely bittersweet. While this book comes to a close I want to thank you, the readers, who have become so much more than that. We have become friends. 

Never in my wildest dreams did I think that you guys would love these chapters just as much as I have had writing them. I was able to get creative on the breaks and just have fun and dive deeper than what we saw in the show. The best part of all was really getting to talk to you guys whether it was through the comments, messages, or Instagram stories. The Instagram stories were definitely a blast. All the questions, the music, and everything in between.

But the sweet messages you guys have said to me really made my year. I truly love you guys and thank you so much for the best five months a girl could ask for❤️ Now this sounds like a goodbye but if you haven't learned in the last five months...I don't/can't really take breaks😂 Especially for three months I'd go crazy🤪 But...that's why I renamed this book All American Senior Year: Volume One 📖

I just decided to close this book at the end of the season since it did follow along with season 3 of All American. Volume two will be season 4 so don't worry I'm not going anywhere just thought with a brand new season comes a brand new book. But I'm not going to be writing that just yet. I've got another plan which I'd think you guys will love 💕 I would love to write about their winter break during the hiatus. 

So my new book is going to be called All American: Winter Break. Where we will start fresh in a new book. With a whole new set of chapters. To continue the story of Spencer and Olivia through their winter break. We will pick up from where we left off last :)

Also for those of you that asked when am I going to start to write my own book. Well reason, why my posting schedule will be changing a bit, is because on the weekends I will be back to focusing on my own book. I will be posting a new chapter of my own book on a new Instagram page I created and on Wattpad. I loved the idea of turning Instagram into a little book and thought to keep the two pages separate. You don't have to but if you'd like I will be posting a new chapter every Tuesday and Thursday of my book "The Way You Kiss Me". It'll be just like what I've been doing for this book. Where it's pretty easy to read along, on Wattpad, or on Instagram. 

Thank you so much, I love you guys and can't wait for the next book❤️❤️❤️