Early Morning Breakfast Dates: (Early Morning Series: Part Two)

Olivia's heart pounded in her chest. Grinning from ear to ear, she watched him walk closer to her. Taking his time, Olivia bit her lip, closing her eyes. She took slow deep breaths, trying to keep her composure, not wanting him to know how happy she had been. Hearing Spencer's footsteps slow to a stop, she softly opened her eyes meeting his. Spencer was only about ten feet away from her. Letting his gaze fall, he met her eyes moments later. Shaking her head, she knew she couldn't wait any longer. Wanting nothing more than to be in his arms. 

Olivia grinned from ear to ear walking towards him. Wrapping her into an embrace, Spencer exhaled deeply. "Am I glad to see you". "Thought I should return the favor. It was only fair," Olivia said. She walked backward, interlocking her hands tightly around him. Leaning against her car, Spencer embraced her for another long moment. Letting Olivia go, he placed his hands on the sides of her face. Searching her eyes he let out a smile. Spencer placed a gentle kiss on her lips. Olivia's eyes softly fluttered open, leaving a permanent grin. "How I wish there was a repeat button right about now," Olivia said. Meeting his eyes, he nodded, granting her wish, he kissed her once more. Embracing him, she rested her head on his shoulder. 

Spencer wrapped his arms around her squeezing her tightly. Olivia smiled while her voice fell to an almost whisper. "You told me to surprise you. Thought you would've caught my drift during our call this morning" Olivia said. Squeezing him tighter she wrapped her arms around the top of his shoulders, interlocking her hands together. Spencer thought back to the conversation they had earlier. His voice rumbled in between their chests. "So the part about you grabbing breakfast...". "I told you I was grabbing breakfast. What I didn't tell you was that the breakfast had been for the both of us," Olivia said. "Oh just in case my dad asks, I bought him a burrito. And if he's confused on why I'm here,  I came to bring him breakfast," she winked. 

Spencer pulled away from Olivia letting out a laugh. Shaking his head. "Not like Crenshaw is across town, opposite of Beverly Hills,". Olivia shrugged. "I wanted to spend some quality time with him". "Why does this plan seem well thought out? Like you had this planned for a while?" Spencer asked. "Maybe...just maybe I was planning this before you surprised me". Placing her hands on his chest, she looked over to the breakfast sitting on the hood of her car. "Do you have time to have breakfast with me or do you have to get back to tutoring?" Olivia asked. "Was that not the plan? Wait you were just going to drop it off?" Spencer asked. Olivia met his eyes nodding. "I mean if you didn't have time, I would've stayed to help out. But I thought you were tutoring this morning?" Olivia asked. 

"That was the plan, but Chris and Jabari relieved me for the day, leaving me to spend some time with my girl," Spencer said. "Your girl? Kind of like the sound of that" Olivia said wrapping her arms around his neck. With his hands on her waist, he nodded. "You've been my girl unofficially officially for three days now," Spencer said. "Right, you still haven't asked me out. Technically we are just..." Olivia teased him. "Technically we are just..." Spencer repeated her words. Giving her these intense eyes, Spencer leaned in to kiss her. Olivia's heart fluttered uncontrollably, lowering her eyes to his lips. 

Spencer stopped just inches away from her. His voice lowered, almost to a whisper, as a smile flashed across his lips. "Friends," Spencer finished his sentence. Pulling away from her, Spencer smirked, when Olivia's smile fell immediately. "Oh, so you're teasing me now? Is that what we are doing? Spencer, I need to know because two can definitely play that game," Olivia said. Pushing him away from her. His smile immediately faded. "Liv you know I was just playing,". Already planning her revenge, Olivia walked over to the food, taking the bags in her hand. 

"Me too" Olivia flashed him a mischievous smile. "Oh, I don't like the sound of that" Spencer said. "I'm getting kind of hungry why don't we go eat, then maybe if we have time you can show me around?" Olivia asked changing the subject. Turning around, she flashed him a smile. Spencer caught her gaze when he nodded. "Most definitely,". Grabbing the two cups of coffee from the hood of Olivia's car, he led the way inside the doors of Crenshaw High.