Las Vegas Theory: Part Eleven

"So you and Spence?" Simone asked turning to Olivia. She shrugged, giving her a half-smile. "We are just friends". "Girl, I don't believe that one bit" she eyed her suspiciously. "You're telling me that the two you spent the last few nights together and nothing happened?" she asked shocked, hiring her voice Olivia placed a finger over her mouth as the ladies in the nail salon turned to Simone. "Say it louder next time" she whispered covering her face in embarrassment. Thinking back to last night, when her lips touched Spencer's in the hot tub, she smiled shaking her head. Butterflies softly floated around the pit of her stomach when Simone shot her a look. "That face tells me otherwise" she smiled when she waved her pointer finger at her. "What look?" Olivia asked when she couldn't help but grin. "It's fine. You don't have to tell me, but just know, I know" she smiled when Olivia rolled her eyes. "You're over exaggerating, Spencer and I are just friends, I don't think of him more, than just that" she turned away looking down to the floor. "Besides if I would tell you, your dating my brother, and we all know he's terrible at keeping things to himself" Simone agreed.  "And you? Seems like I haven't seen you guys all summer," Olivia asked. Nodding, she let out a small grin. "Yeah we've been good. Just getting closer, and learning to understand each other, and communicate more" Oliva smiled. "And what about you, how are you feeling being closer to your due date?" she asked when Simone shrugged. "I'm doing good, you know just wanting to be done with being pregnant. It's been almost 9 months can you believe it?" she asked when Olivia shook her head. "No, I still can't".

"So tonight, is just a friendly date then?"Simone pried when Olivia shrugged. "Arent you and Jordan going to be there?" Olivia asked as the both of them walked down the strip. "Not unless you don't want to come" she nudged her when Olivia laughed. "I really can't with you. How many more times do I have to say. Spencer and I are just friends" she said when a clear of a throat stopped her in her tracks. "Just friends huh?". Turning around to see Spencer behind holding a few bags in hand coming out of the store. Simone let out a laugh when Jordan walked out with a big grin, oblivious to the conversation that just happened. "Simone, Olivia what are you two doing here? Thought you were going to get your nails did" mimicking, he flicked his hands down as if he was showing off his nails. "Cute Jordan" Olivia said crossing her arms. Walking over to spencer she gave him a hug. Stopping by his ear to whisper "Sorry". He nodded giving her a hint of a smile squeezing her shoulder. "Well, we will let you two get back to your girls day. The boys and I are going to shop some more. See you at the lobby at five?" Jordan asked when the girls nodded. "See you tonight friend" he smiled, nudging her as he passed by giving Olivia a subtle wink before meeting Jordan and the other guys on the next shop over. She let out a laugh when she glared at Simone. "Thanks again Simone, that was perfect timing wasn't it?" she asked when Simone couldn't stop laughing. "Girl, I'm about to have this baby if I don't stop" she cracked up. 

"Why do girls take forever?" Our reservation is at 5:30 and I even gave them an extra hour to be down here on time" Jordan turned to Spence crossing his arms, tapping his foot. " Man, they are gonna come. You know both of the girls better than anyone. You should've told them to start getting ready two hours before" he said. With every ding, the elevator made, Jordan turned to watch the doors open. When he didn't see the girls, he grunted. Spencer shook his head, squeezing his shoulders. "Relax, I'm sure they'll be down any minute," Spencer said when Jordan exhaled. If they are not down in five I'm going up there" he huffed. 

Walking out of the bathroom, Olivia checked herself in the mirror, when Simone whistled. "Okay, if Spencer does not kiss you tonight, I'm definitely going to have a talk with him" checking her out she shook her head. In a high bun, with her signature red lipstick, Olivia wore the black Lace dress that fit her body perfectly. Highlighting all her curves, she closed her eyes flashing back to the dressing room. Spencer's eyes were glued to hers and she couldn't wait to see his face when she exits the elevator. Her heart fluttered at the thought of his eyes on her. Looking at the time, her eyes widened when she turned back to Simone. "Oh shoot, Jordan! He's going to kill us" she said when she quickly grabbed her phone and purse. Rushing over to the door, she turned back to see Simone still sitting on the bed. "Simone, what are you doing?" she asked when Simone rubbed her belly. "You go Liv, can you call Jordan up here?" "Wait, why? Are you okay?" Olivia asked rushing to her side. "Yeah I'm good, just please get Jordan" she winced in pain. "Oh gosh, okay let me go get him," Olivia said rushing out of the hotel room and into the elevator.