Las Vegas: Part Nine:

"So you know the deal you made with me earlier today?" Spencer asked buttoning his shirt in the mirror when Olivia replied. "Yeah, what about it?" she asked popping her head out of the bathroom to catch his smile through the mirror. "We never took a nap, and I'm kind of sad about it" he shot her a look when she grinned. "Did I make you a deal? I don't remember saying those exact words" she mumbled applying her makeup in the bathroom. "Yeah, no I remember. It kind of went along the lines that you promised me a nap. Guess someone is not holding their end of the deal" walking over to the bathroom crossing his arms, he leaned against the wall. 

Giving her a double look, his eyes slowly descended as he traced her body. Wearing a tight black dress with a slit exposing her thigh. Looking drop-dead gorgeous with a gold clip that held her braids from the side, leaving only a few strands to fall beside her face. His mouth parted, as his gaze fell downwards then back up again. Suddenly nervous he cleared his throat when Olivia turned her attention to him. 

"Are you going out like that?" he asked when she shot him a confused look. "Yeah, why? Does it not fit?" she asked giving him a twirl. "No, just the opposite. I swear all the boys are going to be looking at you differently" he spoke lowering his voice."Oh, is that a problem?" she smiled the moment she raised an eyebrow. "I mean, it depends. A look is fine, but to steal you away from me might be a problem". 

She softly laughed applying the rest of the mascara on her lashes. She kind of loved seeing the jealous side of Spencer since she really hadn't seen it before. Olivia could see it in the way his eyebrows tensed, clenching his jaw, he looked annoyed. 

"I mean we don't have to go," Spence said. "No, we do not. But I kind of want to. Just for a little bit" putting her earrings on she walked over to him. Fixing his collar, he sighed. "Besides my mind is on the hot tub we are about to go in, later tonight" she looked up to stare into his eyes. "Oh like the nap we are supposed to take? Maybe I don't want to go in" he shrugged looking away from her. "Then don't. You can just watch. Or maybe I'll find a man tonight to join me" she said immediately grinning trying to hold in her laughter. "So it's like that?" he asked shaking his head. 

"It's like that" repeating him she patted him in the back walking around him. Slipping on her heels to match her dress she looked herself once more in the mirror before turning to gaze at Spencer who stood by the bathroom door silently tapping away at his phone. "What are you doing," she asked eyeing him suspiciously. "Oh, just texting JJ that I'd changed my mind. Seems like he found a couple of girls coming with him to the venue" he smiled when Liv glared at him. "Why can't you let me win for once?" she asked walking over to him. "Oh, I was just playing along to your game. Kind of like seeing you jealous" he grinned when she pushed him back against the wall. 

"I wasn't jealous" she scoffed opening the door to exit. Stopping just inches away from her he shot her a look before letting his eyes fall on her rep lips, giving her a smirk. "Yeah okay" he couldn't hold in his laugh, he snorted trying to keep it inside."Man you should've seen your face" he rang the elevator door when she stayed quiet shaking her head. She forcefully grabbed his shoulder pulling him towards her as she whispered in his ear 

"It's fine, really I'm kind of feeling myself tonight. I don't think you've ever seen this side of me before. Let's just say I can too play this game" the elevator dinged letting him go smoothing out his shirt. She turned, giving him a subtle wink before leaving him in the elevator alone. She confidently walked out of the elevator as a young man passed by her. Stopping him in his tracks his eyes followed as he shook his head. Before ever taking a step towards Liv, Spencer immediately cut his view off as he shook his head. 

"Sorry man, if I was you I would look away" his voice fiercely rumbled beneath his chest. "What'd you say"? The man said looking Spence dead in the eye. "You heard me," Spencer said puffing out his chest as he walked closer. Olivia quickly intervened getting in the middle of the both of them as she pulled Spencer away. "Hey, sorry about my friend. He can be...a little overprotective sometimes" she grinned slowly backing up pushing Spencer behind her."Spence, what has gotten into you?" She asked upset pulling him to face her. "I didn't like how he was staring at you" he glared clearly still upset. She sighed giving him a hint of a smile.