Haley🍋

I grabbed my flowers from Pierre. It may have been a 180 from what i had told her but in truth how could i not want to be with her. How could i not feel a little jealous that alex had her for such a long time. If she denied me so be it...i probably deserved it after the way i talked to her. I got to her house but emily told me she had left to the forest to take photos, but when i got there it was only penny having a picnic with the kids. I ran to the only sensible place she could be, Alex's.

Alex:oh dude I'm sorry she said she wanted some time alone and was leaving town for a bit. I think she said she was going to her parents house or something.
Y/n:how is she getting there?
Alex:robin.

I ran up the hill and saw haley about to walk into robins door. I yelled her name, out of breathe and the flowers had been...well they looked better.

Haley:hey...oh are you looking for alex?
Y/n:haley...I'm sorry. I treated you the way i did out of anger and jealousy but...if you give me the chance i can show you...i can be better.

I handed her the flowers and she smiled sadly at them. Then she looked at me and kissed me hard.

Haley:lets go.
Y/n:wh..where?
Haley:my room.

She grabbed my arm and we ran back to her house and she shoved me in her room without Emily seeing us. She brought me to the back room in her bedroom and showed me all the photos and how she develops them. Soon she looked at me and i couldnt help in that red light room, i kissed her. We went into a full makeout and left the darkroom to the bed. She smiled at me and started taking my pants and shirt off, i took her bra off with ease and admired her body. Ill never tell her that i think abigail has better tits but haley still has some pretty nice ones. I started sucking on the right one which made her moan a little as she struggled with my pants. I smiled into her and when i looked up she was blushing. I undid my pants and sat her down. She was already naked and i decided to show her how sorry i am for the way i treated her before. I grab her legs and put them over my shoulder as i kneel at her entrance. She looks at me shocked and confused.

Haley:I've...no ones um...
Y/n:dont worry. If you feel uncomfortable just tell me ok?
Haley:oh...ok..

I start licking her clit and stick one finger inside. She throws her head back at the sudden pleasure and bites back any noise she wants to let out, which to be honest made me a little sad. I decided to put two fingers in as i continued to eat her out. When she still refused to let out any moans i took my fingers out and used my tounge which got more of a reaction from her, still no verbal moans though. Soon enough she grabbed my H/C hair and moaned so quietly i barley heard it. I moaned into her which made her squirm a bit.

Haley:im...fuck please stop im going to cum
Y/n:but i want you to cum.
Haley:but ill cum...fuck ill cum on your face.
Y/n:not really. But if you want to you can sit on my face.

She pulled my head completely out of her in shock and smiled shyly. I laid on the floor and she climbed onto be letting me eat her out this way instead. She moved around to get the most satisfaction and soon enough she finally moaned and came.

Haley:your turn.
Y/n:oh no you'll have enough time to pay me back. It seems like we need to show you a better time anyway.

We continued, i only let her be satisfied the entire night.

____________________________________________________
*for the people who are here for more than just lemons*

Haley and I spent the day together after that, the whole town knew She was mine and i was Hers by the end of the day. And that winter we got married. Alex ended up being a coach in a school near stardew. Emily and Clint ended up getting back together at our wedding and sam and abby and seb became a famous alt band. They toured the country. Harvey and maru ended up together and had a couple of cute kids.Leah and elliot ended up writing and illustrating a book together and it became a top seller. They became partners in writing. Penny ended up starting up a real school in town where she was the principal. And Shane ended up taking over the ranch and selling his patent blue chickens around the world. Life was good...it was happy