Emily🍋

I rushed to pierres that morning to find out emily was with clint. I guess they were talking about if they wanted to get back together or not. I asked haley where they were and she told me at the fountain next to the community center. I sprinted there and hid behind a bush and spied.

Emily:listen...if we do..
Clint:do you have feelings for anyone else?
Emily:...I'm not sure.
Clint:i still love you. I'll...always love you. But if you want to try someone else or even talk to someone else and see how they feel then do that. Until then...ill wait. Ok?
Emily:just...give me 3 days. Ok?
Clint:ok.

I watched clint walk away and emily started dialing someone on her phone. As she lifted it to her face i heard my ringtone go off. I jumped out of the bush and she turned around.

Emily:oh hey!
Y/n:hey...haha you called?
Emily:i want to talk to you.
Y/n:oh yeah?

I go to grab the flowers from the bush as she stands to come talk to me.

Emily:i...i cant get you out of my he...

I grabbed the flowers and lifted them, she stopped talking as she saw them.

Emily:oh who are you asking out?
Y/n:oh! Um...actually
Emily:oh is it my sister? She's a good choice...shes so pretty after all.
Y/N:no. Not haley.
Emily:oh abby then?
Y/N:you.
Emily:what?

I hand her the flowers and she smiles. She hugs me and drags me to the community center which is empty. As we go into the art room she kisses me hard and starts to feel under my shirt. A little shocked i start to do the same to her, but emily is one who always takes charge. She sits me down and undoes my pants pulling my member out. As she smiles at the sized she put the whole thing in her mouth. I stare completely shocked but also throw my head a little back from the immediate pleasure her mouth gives me. She starts bobbing her head and playing with my balls at the same time, i grab her blue short hair and start to get her in a faster rythm. She moans causing the vibrations to make me cum unexpectedly in her mouth. She swallows quickly and goes back to make sure I dont get soft.

Emily:no no I'm not done.

She goes again  and sucks on my dick until shes ready to jump into my lap. She steadies herself quickly on the couch and on me, she then starts riding until we are both moaning into eachother. I try to suck on her neck but she forces me to her tits, which already had marks from clint. I get a little jealous and flip her under me, forcing her to lay on the couch while i stand and fuck her. I hold her legs around me and she hold onto the couch, Shes moaning loud enough to where if anyone was near but they'd definitely know what was happening. The more i looked at her naked body i noticed more marks left by her ex which just made me want to make her mine more and more. She yelled my name as she came on my dick.

Emily:you...you didnt cum?
Y/n:i will. Dont worry.

I left a mark on her hips which made her squirm.

____________________________________________________
*for the people who are here for more than just lemons*

Emily and I spent the day together after that, the whole town knew She was mine and i was hers by the end of the day. And that winter we got married. Clint ended up staying single and finding his own happiness in the tools he made. and sam and abby and seb became a famous alt band. They toured the country and alex and haley both became fashion models. Alex for a sports magazine and haley for a makeup one. Harvey and maru ended up together and had a couple of cute kids.Leah and elliot ended up writing and illustrating a book together and it became a top seller. They became partners in writing. Penny ended up starting up a real school in town where she was the principal. And Shane ended up taking over the ranch and selling his patent blue chickens around the world. Life was good...it was happy