5

I woke up, the room was dark and i fell over a few times trying to leave. I accidentally woke seb up on my way out.

Seb:you know you cant do anything out there. Right?
Y/n:...i know. I just am still used to my schedule from zuzu that i cant help but wake up at 6am.
Seb:come on.

He grabbed my hand softly and threw me into his bed. I couldnt really see him in the darkness but i could hear him and still feel his arm as he put the blanket back over me and crawled in with me.

Seb:shhhh sleep
Y/n:seb, come on i cant sleep.
Seb:shhhhhhhhhhhhhh sleep.

He passed out immediately and since i was against the wall i just went to bed too. I woke up again to Seb accidentally hitting me as he stretched.

Seb:OH YOBA IMM SO SORRY!
Y/n:wow you force me into your bed and hit me. What a gentleman.
Seb:I'm so sorry, y/n i didnt mean to!
Y/n:haha its fine, can i please get up i have to pee man

He moved and i flew to the bathroom. I looked at my phone and alex had texted me wanting to hang out today. He said it'd be just us so i agreed. I missed him, i liked hayley sure but they were annoying together. I went to tell Seb I'd be hanging out with alex but as i walked out of the bathroom abby was there cuddling him. I decided to leave before they noticed me.

Sebs pov*

Abby is here. She wants to try and make y/n jealous but thats stupid. He wouldn't get jealous just feel stupid and leave. He never gets jealous, i learned that the hard way.

Abby:come on just one kiss!
Seb:...abs come on wait oh fuck y/n!
Abby:...I'm sorry I thought he'd stay.
Seb:ugh whatever. Leave. Now.

I kicked her out and started on the finishing touches for the program job i got last night. Soon my mom came in and yelled at me about how many times she had been calling and texting me, i told her my phone got smashed and she sighed in annoyance.

Robin:...look ill give you the money to go get it but you'll have to go to zuzu.
Seb:...wait really?
Robin:ya. I cant go and your old enough to get your own phone. Plus isn't your motorcycle working now?
Seb:YEAH! IT IS!

I was a little excited. Ive only been to zuzu once before and it was for a field trip when we were kids. Mom gave me the money and told me where to go, i left immediately.

Alex's pov*

Oh good hes here. I hope hes as strong as he used to be.

Hayley:hey, lets go shopping
Alex:what? No i made plans already.
Hayley:..with who? Who's more important to you than me?
Y/n:hey hayley, are you hanging out with us today?
Alex:no. She's going shopping. Alone.
Y/n:oh ok have fun!
Hayley:ugh well bye y/n

She always tries to flirt with guys to make me jealous. It used to work but after so long its just annoying. Y/n looked annoyed when hayley touched his face. He came inside my room and started laughing.

Alex:..why are you laughing?
Y/n:it hasn't changed in years! Wow man wait is that little envelope we wrote still here?
Alex:wh..oh yeah it might be.

In highschool after my first homecoming game y/n and i spent the night at my place. He and i wrote each other notes to read when we graduated since in that moment i felt on top of the world. It was also the night y/n came out to me, my grandpa had walked in as he told me and he wasn't allowed to spend nights with me or vise versa. I missed him though. We always had fun doing dumb stuff and checking out girls. Sometimes he'd stare at guys but he never talked about it.

Y/n:here they are! Wait...where's your grandpa
George:alex! Hey i need your...oh you have company. Ill leave.
Y/n:wait George,
George:thats mr.muller to you boy!
Y/n:mr.muller, I'm sorry for the way i acted when i came out to your grandson. I understand youre not...accepting as others might be but i just want to assure you, alex is my friend and
George:i might not get it or accept it but youre a nice kid. Just...dont do anything in my house.
Alex:no worries of that grandpa.
Evelyn:George leave them alone! Come on we have to go to the doctor.

That was uncomfortable. Y/n sat back on my bed and started to do a dramatic reading of both our notes.

*Y/n dramatic reading of your paper*

I'm so proud of my buddy Alex. He deserves the world and look at him, already on top of it. They best gridball player I've seen, besides the amazing shane, but besides the point. Alex Muller, a soon to be famous gridball player.

**

I laughed and so did he. He told me he just wanted me to feel good when i found these again. Then came to my paper, i don't remember what i wrote but i know my hand writing was terrible.

**

Wow ok lets squint to read this.....ok here we go.

This is the best day of my life. I love you y/n youre my best friend and I'm so happy youre the one I'm with during this. Hayley would...oh um i dont think I should read this out loud like this anymore.

**

I looked at the paper, it read that Hayley would have made the day about her and how i wish i could just not be with a superficial girl like her. He grabbed a lighter that he had in his pocket and we burnt it in agreement. Then we went to cindersnap forest while it was still nice out.

Y/n:man i miss this.
Alex:what?
Y/n:you. This. Stardew. All of it.
Alex:...you..missed me?
Y/n:youre telling me you didnt miss me?

He faced me and stopped walking, we were less than an arms length away. My brain went to static.

Alex:i uh...i
Leah:alex? Y/n?

Fuck.

Leah:oh hey! You guys out foreaging?
Y/n:haha no, not tonight. Just walking.
Alex:wait what time is it?
Leah:6pm.
Alex:oh man i gotta get back
Y/n:wait really? We just got out here?
Alex:...sorry we can hang out on a night where i dont have to work out

I ran home, to where hayley was waiting for me on my bed.

Hayley:did you have fun?
Alex:come on, you know i dont like him like that
Hayley:...sure. That's why you weren't practicing how you were gonna tell him how you feel the other night?
Alex:..how did you
Hayley:i was baking cookies with your grandma. I left after i heard you.

*Y/n pov*

Leah and i started to forage together. We talked more about her art and why she moved down here. She told me how when she came down here she met elliot and they became best friends immediately, it was actually really cute. He didnt realize she was there as he read out to the forest his terrible story ideas.

Leah:yeah but now we meet at the bar almost every night and have breakfast at my place. His place doesn't have a table still.
Y/n:haha well at least he has a working shower.
Leah:haha yeah, hey how is that by the way?
Y/n:ok, seb is really nice and his bed is so comfy

She laughed at me and we went to the saloon. Her and elliot went to their table and i sat in my booth alone. I drank a few beers and just sat there until shane scooted next to me. We didnt talk at all just drank in silence. It was nice but weird. He started slumping onto me and emily came over.

Emily:want me to wake him?
Y/n:nah. Let him sleep a bit. Ill take him home in a minute.
Emily:wow you really still do like him
Y/n:nah, just want to be nice.

She laughed and walked away as she stared at us. I thought back to when we were in school, they were always together. Everyone knew she had a crush on him but his friend, clint, also had a crush on her so he never asked emily out. I texted sam to come help me take shane home, he came almost immediately.

Sam:lets go
Y/n:you got here quickly
Sam:I'm in super sans
Y/n:...you watch too much dragon ball. Come on, hold him while i get up

I pushed shane onto sam and we headed to his place. Marnie wasn't home and jas was asleep already. We plopped him onto his bed and he started mumbling. I couldnt understand him so i went to the kitchen and found some aspirin and a few water bottles, i put the water in his mini fridge and the asprin on top with a note. Sam and i headed to sebs place after.