Penny🍋

When i got to pennys house I saw maru leaving. She looked tired.

Maru:...be gentle...i just broke up with her.
Y/n:really?
Maru:sam and i are done...this was fun but..thats all it was.

She left heading for Harvey's clinic. I walked into her room and saw her crying under her sheets. I closed her door and put my hand on the sheet ball.

Penny:FUCK OFF!

The sheet flew onto me and as i raced to take it off a teary eyed angry penny stood above me, she was only wearing a bra and a white skirt.

Penny:wh...why are you here?
Y/n:never heard you cuss like that before
Penny:ANSWER ME
Y/n:i..i wanted to talk to you about something...
Penny:what.

She sat down crossing her arms. I got up awkwardly and sat beside her. I thought back to the times I'd see her in the forest, she looked so tired but sun always seemed to shine on her. She looked like a sunflower. I also thought about the night she was drunk and tried to have sex with me..it made me so angry she wasn't sober. I wanted to be with her then and for a while after but she never was sober when i tried to talk to her about serious stuff. Anytime she talked about life she started drinking 2 seconds later. But right now...shes sober. Shes here and shes...mine.

Penny:HEY
Y/n:here.

I handed the bouquet to her. She stared at me almost offended.

Penny:wow...you really are an asshole. Why are you messing with me?!
Y/n:I'm not. If you dont want it its fine.
Penny:....
Y/n:penny i do like you. But back then you were just as drunk as your mom. When i came back you were finally sober enough to talk to but you had two people and i didnt want what they had with you. Plus i just wasn't ready to be anything to anyone yet. But now...its like fate called for it. I'm more than ready and if you are too then...

She stopped me and kissed my lips to shut me up. We quickly escalated as she was already half naked and i couldnt help it. I undid her bra and let go of her lips, going straight to her tits. She smiled as i sucked on her nipples and tried to look at her. I moved my hand down to her skirt where i realized she hadn't put on underwear yet. She was wet already and i stuck one finger in.

Penny:ca...can i?

She pushed me away and undid my pants, she had me lay on the bed and climbed onto me. She rode me all the way to an orgasm. She already what to do and how to do it, i had to force myself to not cum. Once she came on my dick she got on her knees and started sucking me off, i had no choice. If i held back anymore it'd just hurt. I came in her mouth and she showed me her swallowing it.

Penny:sorry...I've had a lot of...practice.
Y/n:I really dont mind it.

____________________________________________________
*for the people who are here for more than just lemons*

Penny and I spent the day together after that, the whole town knew She was mine and i was Hers by the end of the day. And that winter we got married. Emily and Clint ended up getting back together at our wedding and sam and abby and seb became a famous alt band. They toured the country and alex and haley both became fashion models. Alex for a sports magazine and haley for a makeup one. Harvey and maru ended up together and had a couple of cute kids.Leah and elliot ended up writing and illustrating a book together and it became a top seller. They became partners in writing. And Shane ended up taking over the ranch and selling his patent blue chickens around the world. Life was good...it was happy