Entertaiment Duel! Galaxy-Eyes vs Performapal

Start from the beginning

"Yes! He can summon powerful Xyz monster and beat Sawatari into a pulp!" Tatsuya added.

"It gave me shivers!" Futhosi excited.

Hearing at the name of Sawatari, Gongenzaka was not pleased. "Is Sawatari bothering you again, Yuya?"

"Yeah, something like that..." Yuya chuckled nervously.

Yuya explained Gongenzaka that how we met and Sawatari wanted to take revenge on him for but I teach him a lesson by defeating him in a duel with Paladynamo.

"So you're Xyz Duelist? Not bad." Sora neutrally said.

"I, the man Gongenzaka, really grateful for protecting my friend. Thank you, Mizael." Gongenzaka bowed to me.

"Don't need to thank me. I just couldn't stay and do nothing when someone getting harrased." I said with small smile on my face.

"Say Mizael." Sora suddenly said. "I haven't seen you around here, are you perhaps out of town?"

"Okay, you want to get information from me, Sora? Sorry but you won't get any." I thought. "Yes, I just came to this city not too long before I met Yuya and his friends."

"But what's bring you to Maiami City?" Shuzo suddenly asked.

"I've been traveling around a lot of the countries and learning the Dueling tactics. However, traveling is a little bit tiring and I decided to stay in Maiami City. Plus, since Maiami Championship is coming, I want to participate it too." I explained.

"What about your parents? They didn't mind?" Yuzu asked.

"My parents is too busy with their works. So I am free to go whenever I like." I said casually.

"That's nice." Yuzu replied.

"So Mizael." Shuzo then turned to me. "You want to join You Show Duel School?" He asked with hope in his eyes. Well, joining You Show is a part of my plan so...

"Hmm...I will join. But, if one of the students Duel me to show me their belief in dueling." I said to him.

"Alright then! The only thing remaining is a proper opponent!" Shuzo announced.

Hearing this, Sora was eager to participated. He wanted to see my power beforehand. Gongenzaka seemed voluntary too. Even he wasn't a member of You Show, he still thought himself as a big part of the school.

"I will be your opponent. Since we are the ones who found you, it should be my job to impress you with my entertaiment Duel." Yuya proudly said.

"Yuya..." Yuzu whispered.

"This is getting interesting." Sora thought to himself.

"Then it's settled! Prepare for a hot-blooded duel!" Shuzo said before rushing to the control room.

Then, Yuya and me moved to the Real Solid Vision arena while Yuzu, Sora and the kids moved to spectator area while Shuzo was preparing action field.

"Have you been in an Action Duel before, Mizael?" Yuya asked me.

"I know the rules, Action Cards, and all of that stuff. But never try them myself." I said as I preparing my Duel Disk.

"Since this is Mizael first action duel, I will pick this! Field Spell: Futuristic City! On!" Shuzo yelled as the whole arena transformed to a Futuristic City environtment.

I was looking around before smiled. "Perfect. Definitely my taste." I always like Sci-fi movie since I was child.

"Glad you like it!" Yuya said before doing the chant. "Duelist locked in the battle!"