ミChp.15 Dirty~꧂

Dream pov彡

"S..sappy you know I love you right?" I said tiredly.

"Mhm...baby I know you love me, but not as much as I love you" Sapnap said playing with the Bottoms hair lovely.

I just cuddled closer to Sapnap as he plays with my hair, damn he's so gentle with me, and I love it.

"You know baby no matter what you do I am just as needy  for you and always will be" Sapnap whispered  sudactively  in my ear.

He ran his hand up the hoodie he pulled me in closer, kissing the top of my head while having his arm tighten his grip on my waist.

Sappy pov꧂
Awh he fall asleep, he must be tuckered out from me fucking the daylights out of him. I herd footsteps outside the door as it jiggles, ha fucker it's locked. I hear footsteps running away from the door shortly after a asume that was gogy. Mmm you won't get what's mine Gogs, and now you should now that this tall boy is mine.

He certainly is overly cuddly with me when he's over steamlated, and I love the sight of it, I lift his head up softly.

He's face is staned with sweat and tears, mmm thats a fucking hot as hell sight.

"My pretty boy" I whisper under my breath as I let go of his head.

I cuddle Him close for the next few hours slowly falling into slumber myself.

- 5 hours later -

I wake up to something rubbing on my dick and slight whimpers, I open my eyes to see my little bottom rubbing himself on my dick.

"I'd stop that if I were you baby"  I said in my deep sleepy voice.

"What if I don't hm?" Dream said with a dark smirk.

"You will end up  not walking for a few months" I say.

"Mmm~ fine I was trying to wake you up anyways, you have me held so tight thats about the only thing I could do" Dream said kissing my cheek.

"Alright baby~ would you like your top to carry you down saires, or would you like to sit in the bed while I clean up our mess we made" I ask.

"Mmm your bed is very comfortable, just like your lap" Dream said smiling softly at me.

"Awh baby your so sweet~ I love when you play with my bracelets and other accessories" I say leaning up grabbing him with both arms.

"Mmm... clean up the mess I'm pretty sure later were gonna stream, and well I plan you be on your lap" Dream mubbled.

"Alright" I say.

I get up grabbing the whipes walking over to where I absolutely racked Dream like six hours ago, I calmly cleaning the come off the chair and the floor.

Dream pov彡

I look over to Sapnap watching him clean up the mess I made, blushing because he's hot as hell.

He look up and over at me "mmm am I that hot?" Sapnap tesed me.

"Mmm if you weren't this hot and I didn't love you I wouldn't be in your hoodie on your bed unable to move my legs" I say looking straight at him.

He the laughed lightly at my mesirey "but in all honesty you totally enjoy it" Sapnap said "you moaned my name so loud and looked so helpless~ but adorble".

"S..sapnap! I will fucking hit you" I say.

"No you won't, I could drop you if you tried" Sapnap said getting up and walking to me.

"Mmm youre right I won't, I have other  naughty ideas for you" I tease him rubbing my hand up his arm.

"I like the sounds of that baby" Sapnap said kneeling down by me. "Mmm your so beautiful don't let anyone tell you otherwise".

"Mmm of course you do" I say kissing his hand before attacking his neck looking for that spot.

Sapnap picked me up opening the  door and carrying me some where as I mark his neck up more, looking at him as he gave me a soft look.
•♡--------------------------------------------------------♡•
Awh talking dirty aren't we Dream?