ミChp.11 Forcefully on the ground꧂

Sapnap didn't wanna let go of me but soon ehnogh I convinced him to let me go, I walk up torweds the staires I knew  for a fact a certain somebody was slingering a bit behind. I head over to Gorges room finguring  that's probably where the nosie is coming from I knock on his door.

"Gorgie what's with all the nosie" I say as he opens the door.

I don't know how but he manged to pull me in his room and have me on his lap ughh Sapnap isn't gonna be happy  when he sees this.

Sap pov꧂

I followed Dream closely behind, we got to Gorges room where he was pulled in and the door was salmed behind him.

Oh no you fucking don't Gorge.

"G..Gorge let me the hell go!" I hear  Dream scream.

"No you were mine first" Gorge yelled back.

So that's what this about? Huh a open the door to see Gorge attempting  to kiss what's mine.

Dream noticed me in he had tears in running down his face "Babe h..help me" he said. I Honstly  made me more pissed and broke my heart.

Dream was still a little weak due to him being fucked so hard on him I marched over to where they were pulling Dream off of Gorge pushing him over in the conner of the room.

"Don't fucking touch what belongs to me you short fuck" I snire with venom coming out of my mouth as I grab him by his throght.

I look over to Dream see was just bright as fuck red looking at me.. adorable. I look back to the issue.

"I had him first" Gorge said thinking that hurt him.

"Let's see did you fuck him hard into next day? I certainly have" I say looking at him with a murder look yet a smirk.

"W..what?" Gorge said looking over to Dream.

"Only he can bottom me...But yes i..I can confirm" Dream said looking at me.

"That little moment I was absolutely melting in his lap leaded to a make out session... oh wait we made out twice- and both of us has marked one another" I said showing him my neck.

"Fuck you Sapnap" Gorge muttered.

"Mmm that's reserved  for Dream sorry~" I said with murder in my voice.

Dream just leaned on the wall smirking as Gorge looked at him with a pleading look.

"I'm not gonna help you this time" Dream said "so stop with that damn look".

Gorge sighed in defeat as I salmed him into the wall dropping him.

"Next time I catch you touching what's mine there no fucking mercy" I say walking over to Dream picking him up bridle style.

I carry him out of the room as his just snuggles into my chest, I just look down to him as I carry back to  his room where I sit him on his bed,  closing the door.

I walk over to him pushing him into the conner of the bed.

"You are mine...and only mine" I said.

Dream pov彡

Sapnaps eyes are red.. blood red. Holey shit he's prossive over me.

"Y..yes I'm only yours I didn't think he would ever do that, I would of fought back expect I knew you were there and my main form of fighting is weaker" I say "and that's caused by you~... also he had ahold of my hands".

Sapnap looked at me with the look like he wanted to kill Gorge.

"Imma kill him...He had his chance and broke you" he said as he stoped pinning me to my wall.

"B..babe no don't I want cuddles!" I say trying to convince.

He looked back to me smiling "my cuddle bug come here" he said his eyes back to dark green, he was patting his lap.

Wait was the red eyes something I was imagining?.

I crawl over as he lays down I lay down on his chest  isntly playing with his bracelets  as he puts his right arm tightly around me watching me happily play with his bracelets.
•♡--------------------------------------------------------♡•

Is Sapnap a yandere or just really prossive? Or was the red eyes a figure of imagination.. the world may never know!