ミChp.10 Interrupt by nosie꧂

Sap Pov꧂
Damn I fell like I'm in fucking heaven, I got to fuck the boy I wanted to for litterly years, and now he is just cuddling me on the couch, while fiddling with my bracelets. I slowly start to play with his hair, damn he looks adorable as hell on my lap. I kissed his cheek again his face just lights up with candy floss like blush the every so slightly covers his freakles.

I just smile softly at the adorble boy on my lap as I tighten my grip on him.

Gorge povシ

I went down hoping  I still had Dream wrapped  around my finger, I  knew before I came he was madly inlove with me. I did have a little bit of feelings for him, but I am definitely more into girls. But he seems to be in love with Sapnap now, I knew Sapnap always liked him like that. However I couldn't help but fell an once of jealously that Sapnap now has my simp on his finger. Ugghh this is when I wish Dream was still right around my finger, he would be her comforting me while I use his affection to my advantage.

I just lay back on my bed staring at my ceiling quietly, trying to figure out how to get my fucking  simp back.

Dream pov彡

I quite comfy on my best friends lap, and content with cuddling him while he just takes all his neediness out on me. He tightens his grip more as I move my arms around his upper torso putting my head gently on his shoulder, getting the soft smile from Sapnap as he rests his head so loving and gently on mine as I slowly kiss his neck softly in a teaseing manor.

"Babyboy if you want to you can I don't mind" Sapnap said quietly.

I went ahead and started to prep Sapnaps soft purscline skin, as he just watched me in a loving way. I contuied to mark up his neck loving.

I soon stoped hearing a crashing sound.

"What the hell was that?" Sapnap said.

"I'll go see...stay here" Dream said.
•♡--------------------------------------------------------♡•
Mmm any guesses on the sound?